GOP Congressional Candidate: Diversity is 'a bunch of crap and un-American'

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
If you’re black, how would voting for republicans ever be what’s best for your well being?

It’s not about Democrat or Republican buddy. It’s about the candidates stance on issues that effect you and your demographic. Thinking that voting for the Cac with the D by is name is somehow better ifor black people is foolish. That’s all I’m saying.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this fakkit is full of shyt. he's saying when america was "great again", i would assume the 50s, one parent could support a family on their salary. well that's because unions existed, which his fukkin party, the republicans, set out to destroy :dead:

[

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s not about Democrat or Republican buddy. It’s about the candidates stance on issues that effect you and your demographic. Thinking that voting for the Cac with the D by is name is somehow better ifor black people is foolish. That’s all I’m saying.

So what exactly are you arguing we should do? Vote for the Cac with the R by his name instead? Waste votes on a 3rd party? Just give up on voting altogether? :dahell:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Republicans and democrats have spelled out platforms and ideals that they represent together as a block. Yes two candidates of the same party might disagree on 2% of the issues but they vote on party lines and ideals 98% of the time. So what are you saying breh?

I will never vote for a republican simply because I wholeheartedly disagree with 99% of republican ideas and their platform.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does this comment have to do with the article exactly?
Grossman also tells the room, "Once we say that the Republicans want these traditional ways that made America great for all these years, then maybe African Americans would realize when we enforce our immigration laws, there will be more opportunity for Americans of all backgrounds.
because this is true, by basic numbers and basic logic. i understand how people coming here illegally is good for the people coming here illegally. i understand how it's good for the democrats, because they'll tend to vote democrats

i dont understand how it's good for citizens who are here already :yeshrug: where's Napoleon at in the thread?

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because this is true, by basic numbers and basic logic. i understand how people coming here illegally is good for the people coming here illegally. i understand how it's good for the democrats, because they'll tend to vote democrats

i dont understand how it's good for citizens who are here already :yeshrug: where's Napoleon at in the thread?

You’re wrong. I feel like me and you have had this discussion 6262726282 times before. I don’t understand why you keep ignoring the facts on this issue lol.

This line of thinking SOUNDS good but is false and not backed by any data. Immigrants do not take away significant opportunity from Americans. They compete mostly amongst THEMSELVES.

Immigrants Aren’t Taking Americans’ Jobs, New Study Finds

Do immigrants take jobs from Americans and lower their wages by working for less?

The answer, according to a report published on Wednesday by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering and Medicine, is no, immigrants do not take American jobs — but with some caveats.

The report assembles research from 14 leading economists, demographers and other scholars, including some, like Marta Tienda of Princeton, who write favorably about the impacts of immigration and others who are skeptical of its benefits, like George J. Borjas, a Harvard economist. Here’s what the report says:

• “We found little to no negative effects on overall wages and employment of native-born workers in the longer term,” said Francine D. Blau, an economics professor at Cornell University who led the group that produced the 550-page report.

• Some immigrants who arrived in earlier generations, but were still in the same low-wage labor markets as foreigners just coming to the country, earned less and had more trouble finding jobs because of the competition with newer arrivals.

• Teenagers who did not finish high school also saw their hours of work reduced by immigrants, although not their ability to find jobs. Professor Blau said economists had found many reasons that young people who drop out of high school struggle to find work. “There is no indication immigration is the major factor,” she said.

• High-skilled immigrants, especially in technology and science, who have come in larger numbers in recent years, had a significant “positive impact” on Americans with skills, and also on working-class Americans. They spurred innovation, helping to create jobs.

“The prospects for long-run economic growth in the United States would be considerably dimmed without the contributions of high-skilled immigrants,” the report said. It did not focus on American technology workers, many of whom have been displaced from their jobs in recent years by immigrants on temporary visas.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is standard GOP culture war stuff. "They are chopping us up into groups" who is this "they" , it's not like people are unaware of their identity and how it influences how a person is treated. The boilerplate colorblind stuff doesn't work for anyone but people who are already in the dominant group. It's not like there aren't studies showing labor market discrimination where white sounding names on resumes with identical qualifications have higher call backs than black ones or some trade and professions like firefighting controlled by unions through familial relations. People have long been divided by race and attitudes calcified a long time back, there is a recent study showing white support for welfare programs being affected by who the recipient is, if it is perceived to be used by black people support drops. I feel that whole "they divide us" statement is just a cover to excuse the racial resentment stoked in white communities, it's much easier to accuse parties of dividing people when there are examples of ordinary people engaged in these racist behaviors. How many of these lesser qualified people getting jobs and getting into colleges is he talking about, you notice that legacy admits are never mentioned on college admissions complaints even when they have lower SAT scores but affirmative action has become the poster child for these type of complaints.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you’re black, how would voting for republicans ever be what’s best for your well being?

Depends on the candidate, position, scope of influence etc.

I could see a black small business owner voting fof a republican governer if his main concern is growing said business.

I could see a black teacher voting democrat if their main concern is education reform

People vote for different reasons, its literally their right. This "how could ever vote for x party?" nonsense is just a lazy argument.

Both parties are ran by old white men.
Neither party cares about the advancement of black people. The main goal of all politicians is to retain power. Assigning these people some sort of moral high ground is flawed thinking.

We should always view relations with politicians as quid pro quo, and this fairlytale "messiah" shyt that only leads to disappointment

There is no altruism when using other's resourcess. There is no charity when spending other's money

Tldr: nobody cares about us, nobody is doing us a favor. Vote based on your own interests and expect nothing more from these people

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Diversity means taking someone less qualified or making a diverse group of qualified people?

I guess cacs assume the only person qualified is a cac and just diversify with some dumb cacs and 1 token Oreo and English only speaking Latino

:mjlol:

This ain't the 1800s anymore big fella . You gonna have to come up off that bread.

How did black people get thrown into anti immigration . We aren't in the streets fighting deportations

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re wrong. I feel like me and you have had this discussion 6262726282 times before. I don’t understand why you keep ignoring the facts on this issue lol.
so Americans havent lost their jobs or had wages driven down by an influx of illegal labor? :dead: that's fukking bullshyt

you clearly have an agenda, theres no use arguing with you. we all know that these white criminals on wall street are the real problem with america, but in the meantime tell that to the labor unions and jobs that got decimated by illegal labor, because your little "let people come here illegally because feelings" isnt helping them

you're aware that there's 11 million people who came here illegally. right? those people arent competing with americans for housing and jobs?

Daps
The problem is, white people, men in particular can never be trusted to acknowlege when a non-white person is great. On top of that, they have the nerve to look down on people who aren't working, and call them lazy.

White men do not work harder, nor are they smarter. They are just in more positions to hook each other up.

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
It’s also funny how these rich white conservatives wanna put black people in the forefront of the illegal immigration/jobs issue but want us to ignore that THEY are the ones giving these jobs away :sas2::sas2:

An illegal immigrant can’t just come and commandeer somebody’s job. But your white supervisor can fire you and hire them instead

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
so Americans havent lost their jobs or had wages driven down by an influx of illegal labor? :dead: that's fukking bullshyt

you clearly have an agenda, theres no use arguing with you. we all know that these white criminals on wall street are the real problem with america, but in the meantime tell that to the labor unions and jobs that got decimated by illegal labor, because your little "let people come here illegally because feelings" isnt helping them

you're aware that there's 11 million people who came here illegally. right? those people arent competing with americans for housing and jobs?

If whitey cared so much then he wouldn’t be the one giving the jobs away to illegal immigrants :yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If whitey cared so much then he wouldn’t be the one giving the jobs away to illegal immigrants :yeshrug:
of course not. so im saying why the fukk fight for that competition to even BE here, like the democrats want to? its one of the few issues i vehemently disagree with them on