GOP Congressional Candidate: Diversity is 'a bunch of crap and un-American'

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
of course not. so im saying why the fukk fight for that competition to even BE here, like the democrats want to? its one of the few issues i vehemently disagree with them on

Although I am 100% of the side of if you do wanna come do so legally, but even with them gone there will always be competition. Like I said earlier it’s not like Black people historically used to have access to these jobs and opportunities because cacs were the ones keeping them away from us. I’m not about to side with the main ones with illegal housekeepers and nannies that they pay under the table to get rid of illegals, only for them to continue to oppress me when it’s all said and done. Like I said if they honestly cared about Americans they wouldn’t hire them it’s that simple. This is all just racism.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
of course not. so im saying why the fukk fight for that competition to even BE here, like the democrats want to? its one of the few issues i vehemently disagree with them on

You're being disingenuous or watching too much FOX News. No Democrat is "for" illegal immigration despite what you heard from Trump. :scusthov:

But what is a problem is inhumane treatment of illegal immigrants and separating kids from their families. Sorry but I'm not advocating for human rights violations.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The problem is, white people, men in particular can never be trusted to acknowlege when a non-white person is great. On top of that, they have the nerve to look down on people who aren't working, and call them lazy.

White men do not work harder, nor are they smarter. They are just in more positions to hook each other up.
Yea. It's the reason there's a diversity issue in the first place.

Because white males have questionable standards for who's qualified and who is not.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
For whatever reason cacs believe they are the only people that work hard and deserve anything. They can’t fathom that someone that doesn’t look like them can be equally as smart and qualified, damn near even if it’s a white woman. So when they see minorities in these positions they always wanna assume they were given to them.

Using illegal immigration to garner Black support on some “they took our jobs” type shyt is transparent as fukk also. They never gave a damn about us before so why start now?
I've been the stauchest opponent of illegal immigration on here because of what it did to black American labor...but I'm not about to let crypto white supremacists dictate the agenda either.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
My head hurts. Why can't politics be as simple as water is wet. Republicans are bigots, Democrats are con artist. What idiot would choose a bigot over a con artist? At least a con artist screws with everyone and doesn't single 1 race out giving minorities a better fighting chance.
How are Democrats con artists? At worst your could say they didn't get your everything your asked for...

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hold the fukk up. When did they let you back in :what:

And white men don't run the Democratic party :comeon:

Stop pretending your allegiance with the Democrats is about helping anyone. It's about POWER. You want the Dems to win so Hillary can get back to the controls of the war machine.
Donna Brazille? Tom Perez? Keith Ellison?

Good luck seeing any of that in the GOP. They got Michael Steele and two months ago said they shouldn't have hired him because he was black :mjlol:

And you're goddamn right I care about power! Power to do what I think is best for the most number of people!

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're being disingenuous or watching too much FOX News. No Democrat is "for" illegal immigration despite what you heard from Trump. :scusthov:

But what is a problem is inhumane treatment of illegal immigrants and separating kids from their families. Sorry but I'm not advocating for human rights violations.
and im not for violating border laws :yeshrug: let me know when i can waltz my ass into canada and start demanding things from their government. i cant do it to canada, im not sure why mexico can do it to us, especially when mexico treats people who come there illegally like shyt and throws them in detention camps

i mean breh, of course i dont want fukkin families torn apart, thats disgusting. but what should you expect when you sneak into a fukkin country :why:

i mean lets get back to your point. yeah, democrats arent for illegal immigration. what exactly is their position on it? what do they say that people who come here illegally are entitled to from us? because i DAMN sure havent seen a democrat lay that out in an honest, no-bullshyt position

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
and im not for violating border laws :yeshrug: let me know when i can waltz my ass into canada and start demanding things from their government. i cant do it to canada, im not sure why mexico can do it to us, especially when mexico treats people who come there illegally like shyt and throws them in detention camps

i mean breh, of course i dont want fukkin families torn apart, thats disgusting. but what should you expect when you sneak into a fukkin country :why:

i mean lets get back to your point. yeah, democrats arent for illegal immigration. what exactly is their position on it? what do they say that people who come here illegally are entitled to from us? because i DAMN sure havent seen a democrat lay that out in an honest, no-bullshyt position

Despite Trumps bullshyt, illegal immigration was already going down under Obama, it was never as huge of a problem as he made it out to be in the first place. What exactly do you want Dems to say?

"Yeah, I'm fine with wasting money to build a dumb ass border wall and having ICE out here acting like the SS? Oh, and fukk the Dreamers?"

Last edited:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so Americans havent lost their jobs or had wages driven down by an influx of illegal labor? :dead: that's fukking bullshyt

you clearly have an agenda, theres no use arguing with you. we all know that these white criminals on wall street are the real problem with america, but in the meantime tell that to the labor unions and jobs that got decimated by illegal labor, because your little "let people come here illegally because feelings" isnt helping them

you're aware that there's 11 million people who came here illegally. right? those people arent competing with americans for housing and jobs?

I posted facts that can be backed up by DATA. You are making an emotional argument with nothing to back up with you’re saying. You’re right, there’s no use in you arguing with me.

Daps
I've been the stauchest opponent of illegal immigration on here because of what it did to black American labor...but I'm not about to let crypto white supremacists dictate the agenda either.

The biggest reason people hire illegals is they work for less. This country has always had a problem paying livable wages. Look at slavery. White people can't even see how they were harmed by slavery. The only jobs poor whites in the south could get were in the slave industry. But the feeling of superiority was (and still is) so strong, that they supported a system that prevented them from succeeding. Keep that in mind when you see white people supporting Confedate monuments and flags, while simultaneously opposing illegal employment.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Despite Trumps bullshyt, illegal immigration was already going down under Obama, it was never huge of a problem as he made it out to be in the first place. What exactly do you want Dems to say?

"Yeah, I'm fine with wasting money to build a dumb ass border wall and having ICE out here acting like the SS? Oh, and fukk the Dreamers?"
well let me clarify my position. first of all, fukk republicans, fukk trump, and fukk his wall. you can scroll up and read my first post in the thread

but when it comes to these candy ass white liberals who want to pander for votes and accuse anyone who isn't for open borders of being a racist, im not gonna side with them either. frankly breh you didnt really answer my question :ehh: why shouldn't there be consequences for coming here illegally? every country on earth has them :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I posted facts that can be backed up by DATA. You are making an emotional argument with nothing to back up with you’re saying. .
I've been the stauchest opponent of illegal immigration on here because of what it did to black American labor... .

:jbhmm: so who's right? i can go dig up the facts, you fukkin clown, but it's obvious that 11 million people here illegally take jobs from citizens at SOME POINT