GOP Congressional Candidate: Diversity is 'a bunch of crap and un-American'

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i dont really either :ehh:

ill just chalk that up to you dont want to answer the question because the democrats' platform is hot garbage, or nonexistent

It's amazing to me and I can't even really articulate it, but it's just flabbergasting seeing how much of a non-factor the Dem party is nowadays on presenting their policies on issues. Trump should have been the gift that fell into their lap, but they're treating all these social and political issues like the proverbial ignored elephant in the room (no pun intended i.e. GOP). They have absolutely no aim.

Moody

Faroole ii geeya
Daps
Reppin
Puntland
"You know, women, African American, Hispanic; they're chopping us up in these different pieces and getting us fighting against each other instead of spending our time saying everybody should be judged by their own talent," Grossman said.

Who's us

:mjpls:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's amazing to me and I can't even really articulate it, but it's just flabbergasting seeing how much of a non-factor the Dem party is nowadays on presenting their policies on issues. Trump should have been the gift that fell into their lap, but they're treating all these social and political issues like the proverbial ignored elephant in the room (no pun intended i.e. GOP). They have absolutely no aim.
to be fair, their last candidate ran on "you should elect me because i have a p*ssy". i cant say im shocked

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I read his comments... he just sounds stupid to me.

And I dont mean that offensively... I mean he just sounds unintelligent.
He's arguing platitudes while completely ignoring the real differences in racial and economic demographics.

This shouldn't need to be stated but a country that has had the vast majority of its history marred with slavery and Jim Crow era laws cannot suddenly yell "meritocracy meritocracy!!"
No, that's not how this works and they know that.

There is no meritocracy when nepotism is the primary influence in determining who gets high-end jobs
There is no meritocracy when white people are approved for loans at a rate that far exceeds black people
There is no meritocracy when for centuries you legally forbade a race to have any generational wealth (government seized upon death) and then you wonder why they are struggling financially.

This is just not a good argument.

I know what he's saying, that the democrats have divided us and pit us against each other (which is true), but we were already divided Mr. Grossman... with or without the democrats help.

We are not white, stop pretending like there is no difference between being black in America and being white.

The way white people ignore historical facts and pretend not to know how much they benefit from a system made for them to win sounds stupid. Here in Brazil they have that same bullshyt speech, word for word, always pointing the finger at us while they enjoy the inherited generational wealth of our oppressors.

Mofos act as if hundreds of years of slavery and denied rights have not put us on the margins of poverty in which most of us live today :childplease:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
This thread shows that political quagmire blacks are in... :mjcry:

Blacks: :pacspit:I refuse to vote republican under any circumstances. fukk them racist cacs!!!

Republicans::hhh:fukk em!!! In fact :patrice: let’s see if we can limit their anti republican participation.

Democrats: :myman:We ain’t gotta advance blacks in any meaningful way. We got their vote locked up regardless.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is honestly how they all feel, or almost all Republicans, whether they would ever admit it or not. Now, in the post Trump era, they are testing the water, to even more blatant and unapologetic racism.