GOP Congressional Candidate: Diversity is 'a bunch of crap and un-American'

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli brehs always looking for some boogeyman. You don’t have to suck democrat dikk.

And yes I voted for Hillary.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in the meantime, why didn't you answer my question :heh:

I honestly find it hard to give a fukk about people coming here illegally. Personally I’m more concerned with the reasonings why people have to come here illegally. One reason being is that our government has it set up to where it is awfully difficult (damn near impossible) for disenfranchised (ie brown and black) people to come here legally.

:yeshrug:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Of course cacs want no diversity laws or policies.

Imagine thinking they’ll hire non-cacs in higher amounts. :mjgrin:

If they were left to their devices they would just have it as it now but 10 times worse.

We all know and seen many cacs fail upwards. Incompetent cacs with family connections and friends of friends and many other societal advantages.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I honestly find it hard to give a fukk about people coming here illegally. Personally I’m more concerned with the reasonings why people have to come here illegally. One reason being is that our government has it set up to where it is awfully difficult (damn near impossible) for disenfranchised (ie brown and black) people to come here legally.

:yeshrug:
i dont really either :ehh:

ill just chalk that up to you dont want to answer the question because the democrats' platform is hot garbage, or nonexistent

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont really either :ehh:

ill just chalk that up to you dont want to answer the question because the democrats' platform is hot garbage, or nonexistent

How so? I agree with them wholeheartedly when it comes to dreamers/daca and asylum cities. Other than that, it’s not like they are fighting for completely open borders like republicans make it seem.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How so? I agree with them wholeheartedly when it comes to dreamers/daca and asylum cities. Other than that, it’s not like they are fighting for completely open borders like republicans make it seem.
ok, so ill ask you a 3rd time; what should happen to people who get caught coming here illegally?

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Hold the fukk up. When did they let you back in :what:

And white men don't run the Democratic party :comeon:

Stop pretending your allegiance with the Democrats is about helping anyone. It's about POWER. You want the Dems to win so Hillary can get back to the controls of the war machine.

This crooked ass forum always let's him back in. He's the only one who never gets perma banned. He's the most obvious agent I've ever seen.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
"You know, women, African American, Hispanic; they're chopping us up in these different pieces and getting us fighting against each other instead of spending our time saying everybody should be judged by their own talent," Grossman said.

OP what is so wrong about this story? :patrice:

Democrats/Republicans. Twos sides of the same coin. Both racist just in different ways. You have to judge each politicians as a individual and on his own statements and merits.