GOP Congressional Candidate: Diversity is 'a bunch of crap and un-American'

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
Black folks need to look out for self first.

Vote for what is best for black people. Stop sacrificing your well being for others.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Read the fukking article before commenting.

Democrats mastered propaganda. They studied that black people do not read for themselves and only look at headlines. I read that and was like :ehh:.

Black people cant continue to get bullied by these people with their own agendas to give their vote for something that doesn’t benefit them.

UAHj.gif

you may have read the article
BUT
you sure didn't comprehend his comments

when in da hell has america, EVER been great for black folks ???

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Anybody with any sense knows this is how Republicans feel about black and brown people. It's why Trump got elected after years of claiming Obama wasn't born in America and didn't deserve his position.

But I'm sure we'll have the usual agents, hoteps, and smart dumb nikkas try come in to rationalize why black people should still vote for them.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody with any sense knows this is how Republicans feel about black and brown people. It's why Trump got elected after years of claiming Obama wasn't born in America and didn't deserve his position.

But I'm sure we'll have the usual agents, hoteps, and smart dumb nikkas try come in to rationalize why black people should still vote for the.

Or even worse, they rationalize why we shouldn’t vote at all and call it “lookin out for self”.

:francis:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf

But I'm sure we'll have the usual agents, hoteps, and smart dumb nikkas try come in to rationalize why black people should still vote for the.

Exactly. They’re only trying to capitalize off black peoples political power. Once they get the votes they want it’s back to the usual shyt.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

But I'm sure we'll have the usual agents, hoteps, and smart dumb nikkas try come in to rationalize why black people should still vote for them.
@DEAD7 :cape:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
that shyt sounds good...then when you leave them up to their devices, its nothing but WHITE MEN running shyt, having shyt, owning shyt, making shyt... :francis:

Hold the fukk up. When did they let you back in :what:

And white men don't run the Democratic party :comeon:

Stop pretending your allegiance with the Democrats is about helping anyone. It's about POWER. You want the Dems to win so Hillary can get back to the controls of the war machine.

Daps
Republicans are typically up front with the fact they don't want black people in America.

Liberals are deceptive with they racism.

Diversity just another way of saying blacks will be at bottom.

Rather than dealing with black people specifically they throw u in a minority category.

Where than they deal with woman gay's and Hispanics or Asians needs before u.

Black people play themselves by giving them so much support and getting so little in return.

Both republican and democrat be on bs

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans are typically up front with the fact they don't want black people in America.

Liberals are deceptive with they racism.

Diversity just another way of saying blacks will be at bottom.

Rather than dealing with black people specifically they throw u in a minority category.

Where than they deal with woman gay's and Hispanics or Asians needs before u.

Black people play themselves by giving them so much support and getting so little in return.

Both republican and democrat be on bs

This is that “both sides” non sense. I’m willing to bet you are highly ignorant of progressive ideals which definitely help out blacks when it comes to health care, education, criminal justice reform and more.

Equating the progressive side with a side who is actively trying to suppress our vote, minimizing our struggle, actively supports racists, and who blatantly tells you that diversity is unamerican is what’s bs.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
I see what he’s saying. It’s not bad enough to condemn him or even quote him out of context :ehh:

but don’t sit in a room full of the most powerful people in a community an act like it’s conincidence that they’re all white men my boi :skip:

diversity is a real issue America faces when it comes to representation and if the policies of Republicans truly were in the interest of all people there’d be no problem getting a diverse voter base.

But fukk it tho bro, it’s your life :francis: