God of War | PS4/ PC |

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game is pretty dope so far, is there a point were you can just free roam though?

I'm
in Alfheim and even though I did a couple of side stuff in Midgard, I kept waiting for the game to let me free roam and go back to the house and explore shyt. Is that possible at some point or just gotta wait till the game is over? :jbhmm:

Yeah like 4 hours in.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Game is pretty dope so far, is there a point were you can just free roam though?

I'm
in Alfheim and even though I did a couple of side stuff in Midgard, I kept waiting for the game to let me free roam and go back to the house and explore shyt. Is that possible at some point or just gotta wait till the game is over? :jbhmm:

Yeah you are very close to that point...

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok I'm keep it 100 this game is starting to feel all over the place. I'm being super critical
how do you have a boss fight like that and no other fight even comes close:francis:
This story is trash too it's like they played bloodbourne ,tlou, horizons and tried to make a god of war version.

I'm in the mountain now and the only memorable part of the game is the first real boss :gucci:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok I'm keep it 100 this game is starting to feel all over the place. I'm being super critical
how do you have a boss fight like that and no other fight even comes close:francis:
This story is trash too it's like they played bloodbourne ,tlou, horizons and tried to make a god of war version.

I'm in the mountain now and the only memorable part of the game is the first real boss :gucci:
Lol you're early in the game man. Remember, this game isn't 8 hours long. You haven't seen nothing yet. I just got to a another boss fight I think. The game is big man, save your impressions until the credits roll. I had the same thoughts as you thinking the story was meh and nothing really was memorable yet. I'm a little bit past your part from what you said and I seen someone say i'm EARLY as fukk into the game. It's crazy because I'm like Okay where's those over the top set piece boss fights at.

Also, I don't know how nikkas is playing the Give me God of War difficulty. It's hard enough on challenge mode at times. I found that I love how you can kick enemies off a cliff or w/e making me not waste time fighting time.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
that stranger fight might be the best bost fight wit a boss that wasnt even a boss fight...that was triple A action movie shyt....the homie brok :russ: i love kratos and atreus's interactions shyt has me crackin up so far...what are yall stats lookin like i got my defense 36 strength 28 i got some skills unlocked and i upgraded Atreus's bow once so far i got some rune's and tailsman stuff also but i dont like the perks on em so i havent used em

I don't get the upgrade system :martin: