God of War | PS4/ PC |

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
About 3 hours in and I think I figured out what the game is about (from one of the brief cutscenes) and if I'm right, then Kratos is even more of a piece of shyt than he was in the first games.

We will see though.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
that stranger fight might be the best bost fight wit a boss that wasnt even a boss fight...that was triple A action movie shyt....the homie brok :russ: i love kratos and atreus's interactions shyt has me crackin up so far...what are yall stats lookin like i got my defense 36 strength 28 i got some skills unlocked and i upgraded Atreus's bow once so far i got some rune's and tailsman stuff also but i dont like the perks on em so i havent used em

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
So much shyt goes on it's really hard to strategize.. I'm playing in the second hardest difficulty. It's frustrating dying but this is the way it's gotta be

Yeah I can’t lie. I’m barely juggling shyt and we on the same difficulty.

I’m not dying and not getting touched by the simple tings, but the flying eyes and the Witch are hemming me up

Dame Dash's Motor Oil

Not From Harlem
Daps
I was waiting for this to come out so I could decide if I'm buying it or not. fukk a Metacritic, I don't trust that shyt.

I need some expert Arcadium opinions from people who copped it :troll:

I know this shyt is good, is looks good in the videos, but is this game really THAT good? :jbhmm:

I'm talking Bloodborne levels of nice here, if y'all say it is like that, then the first thing Imma do today is go to the store and get this shyt

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was waiting for this to come out so I could decide if I'm buying it or not. fukk a Metacritic, I don't trust that shyt.

I need some expert Arcadium opinions from people who copped it :troll:

I know this shyt is good, is looks good in the videos, but is this game really THAT good? :jbhmm:

I'm talking Bloodborne levels of nice here, if y'all say it is like that, then the first thing Imma do today is go to the store and get this shyt
I'm only a hour in and this shyt is GREAT.. I'm thinking by the time I finish this might be a top 5 game of all time.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
im finding legendary stuff now :ahh:

Got purple axe grip that adds shock dmg :obama: went off exploring for gear and now im feelin confident in battles. about 80% the skill tree's unlocked and my boy putting in serious work, im glad chose challenge mode because i dont feel overpowered but i can do some crazy dmg if i time everything correctly. One-shotted the fire ancient one with a charged heavy throw + debuff :dead:

Last edited:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
you haven’t progressed very far bc the quick turn opens up fairly early in the game...:francis:

I kind of got around that by automatically rolling forward twice anytime I see that indicator that theres an enemy behind me.

How far are you? Its okay to have a different opinion, btw. :yeshrug:

I agree with you on the camera. It’s frustrating on hard mode. You can only cycle through targets that’s near you and like you said, sometimes it’s just not intuitive imo.

You do realize you can quick turn right?
Good news bruhs, after discovering the quick-turn mechanic the combat is a little better for me now, although I still think that the camera is a bit to jerky but the combat feels a lot more satisfying when you finally get over the frustration of the camera.

The game is challenging but not too hard. I keep dying because I put it on the difficulty before I want God of War in the game is kicking my fukking ass bruhs. :mjlol:but that's the thing that makes it so satisfying when you finally kick some fukking ass. that first boss fight in the first Troll encourager had me like.:ohhh: maybe I judged the game too soon because I'm loving it now. the game gets better as I keep playing it's definitely jumped from a 7 imo into a 9 out of 10 game for me right now. still don't think it's a 10 out of 10 game but it's GOTY hands down so far. :manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Game is pretty dope so far, is there a point were you can just free roam though?

I'm
in Alfheim and even though I did a couple of side stuff in Midgard, I kept waiting for the game to let me free roam and go back to the house and explore shyt. Is that possible at some point or just gotta wait till the game is over? :jbhmm:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If you havent already, go into the options and turn the hud off.
Getting used to these buttons has gotten me killed a few times but the game controls incredibly well and the combat is more satisfying to me than it has ever been.
Each hit actually feels powerful now and so far they’ve done and incredible job at balancing the action with story elements.
I can’t believe how much they’ve changed things while keeping the soul of the game fully intact.