God of War | PS4/ PC |

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo this shyt is fukking addictive. I just played for like 3 hours straight. I haven't done that with a game in forever. The first few hours is basically a tutorial. I'm a good bit into the "mountain" journey and there's so much shyt being introduced. Story picking up, new shyt keeps coming and the gameplay is :banderas: there's a PLETHORA of gamey stuff to deal with here it's almost overwhelming. The game is BIG. Everytime I'm thinking "yeah its' cool so far :ehh:" and then boom something else is shown and i'm like :whoo:.

The best thing so far is the enemy variety, combat depth and world. There's a part that is just visually stunning. If you not playing this in HDR in 4K you losing straight up. I wouldn't want to experience that without it. So colorful. I'm really surprised at the combat though. Here you'd think a game this cinematic looking would be basic but no it's surprisingly in depth and it's much more intense to me than the previous GOW's combat. I already see something special happening somewhat later in the game.

Don't be fooled by the simple Dragur fights and whatnot. shyt gets much more hectic.

Daps
Reppin
Freeze weak enemies near walls and heavy attack to boot them so they will shatter. Also try to group as many enemies in front of you so you you have multiple juggles. And make sure the kid hits them with arrows while juggling

So much shyt goes on it's really hard to strategize.. I'm playing in the second hardest difficulty. It's frustrating dying but this is the way it's gotta be

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Freeze weak enemies near walls and heavy attack to boot them so they will shatter. Also try to group as many enemies in front of you so you you have multiple juggles. And make sure the kid hits them with arrows while juggling

Yeah try and group them together and start using heavy attacks. Throwing the axe works better with them lined up as well.