God of War | PS4/ PC |

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's nothing frustrating about the camera on hard. You have a quick turn button plus you get skills that gets helpful in combat early on. Lock on isn't necessary imo. Play some more the beginning is really not representative of the combat feel. It clicked for me once I got to the wild woods into the River Pass.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The camera is fine. Regarding the combat:
  • don't lock in against mobs
  • keep as many/all enemies in view at all times
  • kill off the ranged enemies ASAP
  • use the boy's stun to prioritize the nearby enemies and then head shot with the axe
  • you can repeatedly spam the axe from range if you use the environment and sprint past enemies
  • you can spam the shield for easy parries against some melee enemies
  • Pay attention to the danger indicators. The ones behind you tell you when you are going to get attacked and how, the ones in front tell you if you need to evade or block
  • Pay attention to the noises the enemies make before they attack
There is actually a huge amount of strategy in the combat from the get go.

The combat can also be as slow as you want but it can also be fast as fukk. Sprinting and evading like a motherfukker. :blessed:

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Don't say that. Complain like a motherfukker to their customer service and they'll probably give you some free shyt. Credit or a few months free on Prime. Amazon Prime is a necessary evil in 2018.
I did, it didn't work, they just apologized and said it will be here Monday. I will just take my L :mjcry:. Time to do my Homework

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Breh wtf....my gaming skills have fallen the fucck off jesus christ. I died like 4 times to the first encounter and 3 more times to them wolves near the 1st encounter :dead:
Wolves got me once. Then I got salty. Dying to some regular ass real world animals n shyt. Not again :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
not digging the story so far.. it's actually not existent....few hours in and
NO explanation on whats going on, why Kratos is hiding himself, how he survived, why is he at midgard, who was his wife etc etc.

i don't know if there's a slow build up or what, but i'm not impressed

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Game is reported as being 25-30 hours so it might just be a slow build.

I played about 6 hours today and I’m only in the ruins, trying to make it up the mountain. Been pretty light so far, story wise.

pip77

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Centerville, Ohio
If y'all ain't getting GS coupons from @Codeine Crazy i dunno what u doin wit yo life :wow:

2zxtdz8.jpg

:blessed:

Information por favor?