God of War | PS4/ PC |

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm barely at the part with the stranger fight and this is already one of the greatest games. The Narrative has already hooked me more than the entirety of horizon zero Dawn

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
I know nikkas gon neg train me but fukk it I'm honestly disappointed the combat while fun, is kind of frustrating because of the stupid camera that won't allow you to turn around fast enough when enemies are behind you. I'm honestly not feeling it bruhs.:yeshrug: I'm sure the game will pick up, but I honestly liked the combat in the old games better. I honestly liked Psychopathic vengeful Kratos better then this new version. :yeshrug:His son Atria's has made him softer and I don't like it very much. I hope the game gets better but I'm bored already.:yeshrug: the game is a solid 6.5 Imo (okay I'll be generous 7.0) no troll shyt, I don't think it deserved all the 10 out of 10's that it got, but then again I might change my mind when I'm done with the game.:manny:

Ok get your negs on.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The first axe skill that gives you the brutal cleaving attack is soo satisfactory :ohlawd:
Right? I'm playing on hard. Although I'm used to Souls games and what not, I've died quite a few times early on. You can get punished if you're not paying attention to your surroundings. Just gotta adjust accordingly. Thoroughly enjoying myself so far.

Dodging in this is so smooth. It never feels cheap when you get hit. Good stuff

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I gotta wait all the wait till Monday, I ordered this shyt on prime and it was supposed to be here today:mindblown:I am never ordering from prime again:angry:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I know nikkas gon neg train me but fukk it I'm honestly disappointed the combat while fun, is kind of frustrating because of the stupid camera that won't allow you to turn around fast enough when enemies are behind you. I'm honestly not feeling it bruhs.:yeshrug: I'm sure the game will pick up, but I honestly liked the combat in the old games better. I honestly liked Psychopathic vengeful Kratos better then this new version. :yeshrug:His son Atria's has made him softer and I don't like it very much. I hope the game gets better but I'm bored already.:yeshrug: the game is a solid 6.5 Imo (okay I'll be generous 7.0) no troll shyt, I don't think it deserved all the 10 out of 10's that it got, but then again I might change my mind when I'm done with the game.:manny:

Ok get your negs on.

you haven’t progressed very far bc the quick turn opens up fairly early in the game...:francis:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know nikkas gon neg train me but fukk it I'm honestly disappointed the combat while fun, is kind of frustrating because of the stupid camera that won't allow you to turn around fast enough when enemies are behind you.
I kind of got around that by automatically rolling forward twice anytime I see that indicator that theres an enemy behind me.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Ok get your negs on.
How far are you? Its okay to have a different opinion, btw. :yeshrug:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I gotta wait all the wait till Monday, I ordered this shyt on prime and it was supposed to be here today:mindblown:I am never ordering from prime again:angry:
Don't say that. Complain like a motherfukker to their customer service and they'll probably give you some free shyt. Credit or a few months free on Prime. Amazon Prime is a necessary evil in 2018.

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Btw, this the first game I ever got for the PS4. I was going to buy through the Playstation store but for some reason it wouldnt accept my paypal account. Looked for some help online and read that its better to buy digital games through Amazon since its safer. I did that, but is there any truth to this claim?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Ok get your negs on.
I agree with you on the camera. It’s frustrating on hard mode. You can only cycle through targets that’s near you and like you said, sometimes it’s just not intuitive imo.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ok get your negs on.
You do realize you can quick turn right?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I agree with you on the camera. It’s frustrating on hard mode. You can only cycle through targets that’s near you and like you said, sometimes it’s just not intuitive imo.
It's kind of frustrating, but I feel as though I will get used to it. It works really well when you don't have people coming at you like crazy from all sides. Hard is unforgiving early on it seems. I bet once I get more powerups and shyt I won't have to worry about dying as much. Young Atreus dun saved my ass a couple times when I wasn't paying attention to the icons and just had to DODGE.