God of War | PS4/ PC |

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
If y'all ain't getting GS coupons from @Codeine Crazy i dunno what u doin wit yo life :wow:

2zxtdz8.jpg

:blessed:

I forgot all about homie, could've used that discount:snoop:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Been playing for a few hours now and bruhs:wow:Bruhs:wow:I'm loving it.:wow:
That fire troll whooped my ass:mjcry:Atreus and I rectified that situation though :birdman:
The stranger was Balder?:ohhh: No way Thors not getting involved now but his punkass had it coming. Smacked my boy Kratos then tried to get a quick combo in??:hhh:NAH The man that ended the Olympus pantheon let it be known who runs shyt no matter the realm:ufdup:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This game is amazing. I dont want to put the controller down. Gonna go watch Super Troopers 2 and come right back and hop on the sticks. Also Atreus sending barbs at Kratos is hilarious

Atreus: Boy read this:troll:
Atreus: Boy do that:troll:

Kratos: You want to tell me something:usure:
Atreus: Can't open that vault yet huh?:sas1:

Kratos: I told you to be quiet:ufdup::birdman:
Atreus: Mom meant more to me than you:mjpls:
Kratos: What did you just say??:gucci::ufdup:

:dead::dead:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
@itsyoung!! Is there any game on the PC that can compare to this work of art graphically ?

A PC could probably run this 4k 60 I'm sure ... But just graphics alone ... anything ?

Sony Master Race

PC is so overstated when it comes to gaming experiences, yes you can get the best performance but no major gaming studios making games like these for PC and probably never will. Consoles will always have cutting edge development and new gaming experiences overall, don't let these master race nikkas try to tell you different.