God of War | PS4/ PC |

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Something is off about this game :jbhmm:...y they tryna make every game look and play like uncharted? Smh
They're going for the cinematic vibe.
I've argued before that most devs have been aiming for a cinematic vibe since the days of NES, they just didn't have the technology at the time to do what they're doing now.
All that text we used to have to read, hell, remember back in the PS1 days, we used to be pumped up about making it to the next cut scene.
I enjoy a game with a good story, and cinematic themes. I just hope they find the right balance and don't make the equivalent of a video game movie with small fighting portions sprinkled in.
That was my criticism of Uncharted 4. I felt the pace of the game overall was way too slow.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
They're going for the cinematic vibe.
I've argued before that most devs have been aiming for a cinematic vibe since the days of NES, they just didn't have the technology at the time to do what they're doing now.
All that text we used to have to read, hell, remember back in the PS1 days, we used to be pumped up about making it to the next cut scene.
I enjoy a game with a good story, and cinematic themes. I just hope they find the right balance and don't make the equivalent of a video game movie with small fighting portions sprinkled in.
That was my criticism of Uncharted 4. I felt the pace of the game overall was way too slow.
:ehh: u make a convincing argument

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
game looks underwhelming honestly. I'll wait for the initial wave of people to cop first.

Bayonetta 2 looks far better than this game honestly.

You know someone is talking straight bullshyt they don't even believe themselves when they feel the need to say 'honestly' repeatedly in their post. :russell: