God of War | PS4/ PC |

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Got this for 40 but I definitely shoulda waited for a deep sale :francis: I know damn well this is just getting thrown on the heap this wkend :mjlol:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can't wait to see the mods on this

Santa Monica does not rule out mod support for God of War on PC, and discusses the implications for the game

On the subject of mods, Barlog and DeWald express their enthusiasm for what the community may accomplish. They claim to have seen Yoda or Grogu from The Mandalorian modifications and want to see what PC gamers are capable of, laughing.

The bad news is that they claim the God of War engine and tools are quite particular, making formal support for these mods difficult. They realize that it will not be simple, but they are determined to make it so.

"It's not in the plans right now, but anything may happen." Our tools are highly customized and intrinsically difficult. So I don't think that will happen in the future, but who knows."

Gonna have to wait and see

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They lost the seamless intro :leostare: don’t make me pick new game just start that shyt

Maybe I’m trippin but I coulda sworn on PS4 the first time I booted it, I got straight to tree chopping