God of War | PS4/ PC |

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
yooooooo i thought the giant beast was crazy, that meth head with the tatts :gucci:

i had to give him that work tho :jawalrus:

game is flames, i will try to take it slow but im fiending right now :sadcam:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still hate how “boxed in” this game is...you can’t jump or explore too much in this game...pretty much gotta follow the path laid out for you...this is tough coming off of the dishonored series where there’s the freedom to “skin a cat” multiple ways

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idk if it’s the 60 fps by itself but I have a much better appreciation of this game...the combat feels so satisfying...and now that I’m getting into it I appreciated the straightforwardness of it cuz at this point I just want to fight everything instead of hunting and looking around for perks/upgrades

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
idk if it’s the 60 fps by itself but I have a much better appreciation of this game...the combat feels so satisfying...and now that I’m getting into it I appreciated the straightforwardness of it cuz at this point I just want to fight everything instead of hunting and looking around for perks/upgrades

GloriousGleamingGuineapig-size_restricted.gif

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
umm how long was I in the light?

how many bodies did atreus rack up?

why he only shoot arrows when I’m there?

:dwillhuh:
:mjlol: Yo for real. All of sudden he leveled up and killed mad people

useless once I came back tho :mjlol:

I like the game but sometimes I wish games would just let us start leveled up and just fight

Daps
:wow: Replying on the 5

You know the fight with Thor is about to change the game.

This game might fukk around and sell 50 million copies this time around just based off that fight.

And the potential fight with Freya, queen of the valkyries :picard:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s an amazing game Surf, when it’s over I think you’ll really fukk with it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, I legit didn't know this was your first playthrough.

In that case, enjoy, breh.

I played thru some of it on a couple occasions but never finished it tho...this save file I’m on that I’m overwriting is initially from 2018...stopped after a while...picked it back up in 2020 then stopped again...seems like 3rd time really is the charm tho