God of War | PS4/ PC |

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
finished it...some of the complaints/comments I had still held up but the fighting felt vastly better at 60 fps which allowed me to get into the story as well which was amazingly written...never once even thought about skipping a cutscene granted I don’t think it was possible...story was very cinematic...enjoyed it overall...9/10

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your first one bruh?:lupe:

BRUH!!!

...and atreus is back to being fukking useless I see

when I go head up with the valkyrie I can hold my own once I can minimize the space between us but atreus be letting the hordes pile up and then they get in the damn way

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
BRUH!!!

...and atreus is back to being fukking useless I see

when I go head up with the valkyrie I can hold my own once I can minimize the space between us but atreus be letting the hordes pile up and then they get in the damn way
You gotta do the Nifliem maze and get the Nifliem armor from Sidiri that allows you to stay in the mist longer. Then you gotta get shatterd gauntlet of ages that allows you to slow down time. This stuff helps you once you fight the later Valkyries.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You gotta do the Nifliem maze and get the Nifliem armor from Sidiri that allows you to stay in the mist longer. Then you gotta get shatterd gauntlet of ages that allows you to slow down time. This stuff helps you once you fight the later Valkyries.

damn...the shyt is I can get the bytch down to the last bar of health but at that point atreus is just running around like a faggit doing nothing while everything else converges on me...I’ll try to get the armor tho if I don’t already have it