God of War | PS4/ PC |

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
First time playing it and playing it on the ps5. Game is long as fukk :russ: I haven’t even did a side quest yet. Amazing game the only thing I don’t care for is the rpg system. It’s not bad, but it’s kind of confusing. Think they should just condense it down??

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First time playing it and playing it on the ps5. Game is long as fukk :russ: I haven’t even did a side quest yet. Amazing game the only thing I don’t care for is the rpg system. It’s not bad, but it’s kind of confusing. Think they should just condense it down??

How do you think they could do that moving forward?

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
How do you think they could do that moving forward?
I don’t think they need to have a upgrade system for every little piece of gear. I rather them just do whole sets. Maybe have a set gear set tied into the different realms. I’m fighting all these ice dudes why don’t I have a fire set up? Something like that

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think they need to have a upgrade system for every little piece of gear. I rather them just do whole sets. Maybe have a set gear set tied into the different realms. I’m fighting all these ice dudes why don’t I have a fire set up? Something like that

It's been a GRIP, but I remember I had issues with micromanaging the armor. I think I was good with how they handled the existence of the armor, but I wished they would just let us save COD-type loadouts. If I put together a nice set with stats I wanna come back to, just let me go to a menu and do it in one click. I wouldn't have an issue with your proposal either, but I did like playing around with different combinations of everything

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I've been fukkin around with photo mode... at times this game looks truly unbelievable:wow::wow::wow: How the fukk they managed this on PS4, I have no idea

Eon7P2XUUAAONUy

Eon8KxFUYAIEd6q

Eon72CKVgAAWXPm

Eon71y1UUAEzOGr

Eon8K_qVEAM2jUa

Eon71lXUYAAMNXD

Eon7QgoUwAAwqzg

Eon7QD8UYAEMZRK

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
There's a blazing inferno armor

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm not a big gamer anymore but I copped the PS4 over the summer because of the quarantine. Been catching up on some of the recommended series' like Uncharted and Last of Us, but I must say GOW is probably the most enjoyable game I've ever played.

I decided to play on GMGOW and at first I didn't know if I could finish it. But as the storyline progressed and my character got stronger the game got really fun.

Shoutout to the real MVP the little god Aterus, he saved my ass many times. And those f*cking Valkyries man... sheesh. Each one took a minimum of an hour to learn and beat, and I probably died on Sigrun at least 200 times, but when those wings finally came off :banderas:

Overall a 10/10. About to start NG+ to hold me over until GOW 5 comes out.

Just when I think I'm out... :sadcam:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Had this for over a year and found it a chore to play especially after RDR2 burnt me out and didnt touch for a year. Recently though, i been banging it out a lot and figured out the upgrade system and actually spend a lot of time thinking about it at work, which is a sign of a good game. I play on the 2nd highest LVL and only LVL 2 Axe but this game has gotten easier because the runic attacks are just so OP

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:laff::laff::laff::laff: The level of smug this nikka was before the wall section :dead:

That smirk got flipped around real quick :bryan:

AND he playing on normal :laff::laff::laff::trash:
lmfao alex from Press Start Podcast. dude is a respected capartist on the crumbside.....he usually hates on sony games and claims to be an avid PC dude but the majority of his streams are old games.