God of War | PS4/ PC |

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Cap, nobody yawns at GMGOW level until maybe after the first run through n some grinding, even then its not a yawn. nice video though, really wish she at least had a proper boss battle design.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Literally just last night I decided to give this one last try because I couldn't get into it like most people. Santa Monica always makes GOW games with dope graphics so that's not the problem, but I just found this a bit too slow at times and it doesn't have the fun factor, gore and fukkery of the previous games. I expected the tone to shift but still...

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Finally finished the story amd my dumb ass should not have tried to beat this on "Give Me God of war" mode on my first try.

Bruh. BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I fukkING FEEL YOU!!! I started this game on "Give me god of war" and quit after like 4 days. Took me a good 2 weeks to come back and be like (Alright im not a bytch. Lets do this.) All for me to get my ass kicked again and quit for another month (I've still yet to past the first Revenant at this point lol)

Once i came back to it a 3rd time i got better and finally finished it. But yea fukk playing this game at the hardest mode if u just want to enjoy the story lol.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:heh: Cap, nobody yawns at GMGOW level until maybe after the first run through n some grinding, even then its not a yawn. nice video though, really wish she at least had a proper boss battle design.
I yawn. First run defeat. No ngplus.
No goofy armor gimmicks

Just grinding in the poison swamp and crushing the trials challenges

This is the truest
The puress skill

You will respect my controller
Light to me have you rekt grinding ya molars

Last edited: