God of War | PS4/ PC |

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
You know this year sucked when this, Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5, MGSV, and Spider-Man are back on the first page. Other than that there's nothing but 2020 talk.

RE 2; Judgement, A Plague Tale dropped this year.

Not to mention Sekiro and Devil May Cry 5 came out this year(I didn’t play these titles but it’s well regarded).

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This game was perfect, literally everything a video game should be
Nah man.

Lacked boss fights with the intensity of the first ogre and mega boss.

He even said they had to leave a ton of content on the cutting floor because of budget and time constraints. I forget the time but he said that first mega boss fight took a ton of resources and time to do.

We got diet God of war

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah man.

Lacked boss fights with the intensity of the first ogre and mega boss.

He even said they had to leave a ton of content on the cutting floor because of budget and time constraints. I forget the time but he said that first mega boss fight took a ton of resources and time to do.

We got diet God of war
I guess so, could of had less ogre mini bosses

The sequel on PS5 tho :wow:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bought it Black Friday, got back on PS4 in June, finished it near the end of July and got the platinum a few days later. This is the best game in this genre I’ve played since ocarina of time. I’m really glad this game doesn’t lean on you knowing all the details of the previous 3 games since this was the first one I played. Had to go back and play 1-3 after this. Best game this console generation without a doubt.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:wow: Thor :wow:

I don't know about this one, brehs. Like I know Kratos has been with the shyts for a LONG ass time, but Thor been doing what Kratos did but for longer. I don't see him coming out that eventual fight for the better, if even alive. Like I always knew in the older games I was gonna give Zeus that work, I just had to get to the motherfukker..... but this viking cac is another level.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
:wow: Thor :wow:

I don't know about this one, brehs. Like I know Kratos has been with the shyts for a LONG ass time, but Thor been doing what Kratos did but for longer. I don't see him coming out that eventual fight for the better, if even alive. Like I always knew in the older games I was gonna give Zeus that work, I just had to get to the motherfukker..... but this viking cac is another level.

You remember how you felt when you finally got your hands on Zeus? It's going to be that feeling x1000 once we come face to face with this degenerate :blessed:

That fool is running around just fukking with people thinking he can't be touched.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
You remember how you felt when you finally got your hands on Zeus? It's going to be that feeling x1000 once we come face to face with this degenerate :blessed:

That fool is running around just fukking with people thinking he can't be touched.

fukked up part is I dont want to kill him. :francis:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
fukked up part is I dont want to kill him. :francis:
This ain’t the Thor who’s like if a space pirate had a baby with an angel. This one sounds like a 40 year old Joffrey. Didn’t he even
trick Thamur into killing his friends and family like ares did to Kratos
? He’s gonna need to get that work :demonic:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
ComplexGrimyArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif