God of War | PS4/ PC |

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
This was the GOTY, definitley deserved.

I know horizon came out a couple years ago but iv just got round to playing through it, I understand the praise it got because it’s a dope game, but GOW is better in literally every way.
Horizons story got pretty incoherent and ridiculous towards the end. Still a great game.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Horizons story got pretty incoherent and ridiculous towards the end. Still a great game.
Yeah I think that’s the thing that’s holding it back for me, this story isn’t really bringing me in.

That and that it relies far too much on tracking/following a trail are my biggest criticisms

Chef

All Star
Daps
Just beat this finally. Great game my pick for game of the generation.

I never played any of the previous entries should I go back?

You’ll get more from the story and notice a few callbacks. I spoiled myself before hand
I didn’t know the Blades of Hades we’re going to make appearance.
, that reveal would’ve hit harder but it’s still dope none the less

For the fathers who played this game, How did y’all feel overall about the father and son dynamic? I got no kids but I felt like if you’re a dad this game felt different emotionally.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
For the fathers who played this game, How did y’all feel overall about the father and son dynamic? I got no kids but I felt like if you’re a dad this game felt different emotionally.

My son was only a few months old when it came out, but for me it was one of the best parts of the game. If you ever had a father who was distant or way too hard on you you can relate. It was cool to see the relationship change from the beginning to the end. When Kratos tried to reach out and comfort him but couldn't do it had me :mjcry: but compared to how he was during the previous games I can't be too mad at him.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
You know this year sucked when this, Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5, MGSV, and Spider-Man are back on the first page. Other than that there's nothing but 2020 talk.