God of War | PS4/ PC |

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i'm not really into these type of games (or most games, i just started playing games that weren't 2K, Madden, Fifa, Uncharted again last year catching up on Last Of Us, Metal Gear Solid 5, Yakuza) but i wanted to see what the fuss was about with this.

Yo, when son with that tattoos comes through to your house and that fight that goes down....after that i was all in.

loved when you got to the witches house and the big turtle stands up, same when that big serpent thing came out of the water.
i've only played it a coulee of times and i'm really enjoying it so far

although i hit the

:stopitslime:

when the witch popped back up and talking about taking me to other realms and shyt.
thats as far as i'm at right now.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Finally beat the boss bytch Valkyrie. Had her move set down for days but the bytch takes no damage. Finally ripped them wings off yesterday though :win:

Only thing really left to do is get those realm tears in Niflheim, but not sure if I even wanna fukk with it

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had some cold ass screenshots, but photo mode wasn't out yet. All their shyt is too late. I woulda gotten on NG+ but they took too long:wow:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm still pissed at that feminist review of that game and how it surrounded around how she felt Kratos had no feelings for his son.

:snoop: