God of War | PS4/ PC |

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Ight I'm not a real gamer, the only game I get lil kid onChristmas morning hyped about is GTA. But I got this game after all the hype and fell in love with this shyt I complete everything accept the last flying bytch and she been beating my ass for the past 2 weeks. I played her while listening to an whole episode of the 5150 and I still can't beat the bytch..AND I GOT THE GAME ON EASY AND SHE STILL BEAT MY ASS! I swear on everything I love I lost a chunk of energy at the beginning of the fight when you reach in the hole...How the hell you suppose to beat this bytch?

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Looking back now, I can't say I would give this game anything less than a 9/10.
For me, it's up there with the greatest games of all time. Maybe it's too soon to say that, but I really feel like this game hit all of the right marks to be considered a classic.
The presentation was amazing, the story pacing is perfect, combat is extremely satisfying, it's open world but not so big that you get lost and confused about what to do next, the music is incredible, and the game overall is just long enough while at the same time being short enough to make you wish there were a few more hours left (:dame:).
A minor concern about the ending
If they are supposed to fight Thor in 10 years, does that mean we can expect the next few games to continue taking place in this norse world? Given all the hints of different cultures being intertwined in the GOW universe, and several hints pointing towards Egypt throughout the game, I was really hoping the next game would take us to Africa where we would fight the Egyptian gods, especially since in this game the narrative seems to be that most if not all gods are corrupt and must be destroyed to make way for a new generation.

Nah keep it in Norse mythology, I don’t want to see African gods look like Channing Tatum.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking back now, I can't say I would give this game anything less than a 9/10.
For me, it's up there with the greatest games of all time. Maybe it's too soon to say that, but I really feel like this game hit all of the right marks to be considered a classic.
The presentation was amazing, the story pacing is perfect, combat is extremely satisfying, it's open world but not so big that you get lost and confused about what to do next, the music is incredible, and the game overall is just long enough while at the same time being short enough to make you wish there were a few more hours left (:dame:).
A minor concern about the ending
If they are supposed to fight Thor in 10 years, does that mean we can expect the next few games to continue taking place in this norse world? Given all the hints of different cultures being intertwined in the GOW universe, and several hints pointing towards Egypt throughout the game, I was really hoping the next game would take us to Africa where we would fight the Egyptian gods, especially since in this game the narrative seems to be that most if not all gods are corrupt and must be destroyed to make way for a new generation.

I think if they started blowing through other pantheons, it'd eventually get a little cheesy. Besides

the ending establishes that this is Atreus' story, and Kratos just happens to be the person we're in control of for now. I'm not sure big homie makes it out of the second game alive.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Ight I'm not a real gamer, the only game I get lil kid onChristmas morning hyped about is GTA. But I got this game after all the hype and fell in love with this shyt I complete everything accept the last flying bytch and she been beating my ass for the past 2 weeks. I played her while listening to an whole episode of the 5150 and I still can't beat the bytch..AND I GOT THE GAME ON EASY AND SHE STILL BEAT MY ASS! I swear on everything I love I lost a chunk of energy at the beginning of the fight when you reach in the hole...How the hell you suppose to beat this bytch?
All I wanna know is who that is in your av pic? GoZaaaaamn! :whoo::feedme:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think if they started blowing through other pantheons, it'd eventually get a little cheesy. Besides

the ending establishes that this is Atreus' story, and Kratos just happens to be the person we're in control of for now. I'm not sure big homie makes it out of the second game alive.

Yea makes sense that the killer of the olympic gods would be the father of someone that is responsible for the death of more gods

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Mowgli !!!!!!
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

You can’t beat her on easy ?:merchant:

pcpking

All Star
Daps
This man on pcp.

Turning his PlayStation on probably feel like playing god of war mode

:rudy:PCP is my government initials. I just told y'all I'm not a real gamer.

:mjgrin: fukk y'all nerdy fakkits.

:mjcry:I be having nightmares about that bytch whipping my ass in real life.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:rudy:PCP is my government initials. I just told y'all I'm not a real gamer.

:mjgrin: fukk y'all nerdy fakkits.

:mjcry:I be having nightmares about that bytch whipping my ass in real life.
Breh hit her with the axe when she flies up, max out your special skill set and equip the move that stuns and dazes your opponent and that one move that charges your axe that'll take a lot of her life span and equip the correct armor and you'll be good.