God of War | PS4/ PC |

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:rudy:PCP is my government initials. I just told y'all I'm not a real gamer.

:mjgrin: fukk y'all nerdy fakkits.

:mjcry:I be having nightmares about that bytch whipping my ass in real life.
Go get the bread and change your last name to casual.

Maybe it's time for you to start training Brazilian jiu-jitsu. After I started training not even my nightmares could kick my ass

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I just beat it

I kind of feel empty

What a beautiful journey :mjcry:

I did everything on give me god of war but beat Sigrun

I don’t really think I’m going ever beat her :mjcry:

I’ll wait til they patch her :mjgrin:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This game is beautiful and I like the combat.... But im in Alfheim and where are the epic boss battles brehs? Please tell me I'm close to an epic encounter soon

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I be taking my damn time with these games. I still haven’t beaten Zelda yet, although I very close. Been playing that shyt for like 1 year :russ:

Just got the Blades of Chaos in God of War, am I almost to the finish or only half way through?

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
The game is good and well put together, but I cannot say that it's the best of all time.... that distinction, for me, still goes to The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I personally felt like the story line wasn't starting to captivate me until the game was over, then it was OVER, unlike Ocarina of Time where the storyboard layout was perfect. In fairness, I think Ocarina of Time is a longer game with less side quests while this GOW reboot has a shytload of side quest and just a little lacking on the story. I'll give this game the benefit of the doubt because it is a setup game... the next game should be EPIC!

I've almost completed every region at 100% minus the trials at Muspelheim and Niflheim... getting the mist is a bytch. I have that last Valkyrie there too.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Finally closed all the realm tears. Just need to beat the Valkyrie Queen now :mjgrin:
that bytch is fukkin hard, it took me forever to beat her. on the 2nd hardest difficulty cuz i didnt want to start a new game. can't wait for their new game+ patch so I can put it on god of war difficulty and keep all the shyt i worked hard for

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The game is good and well put together, but I cannot say that it's the best of all time.... that distinction, for me, still goes to The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I personally felt like the story line wasn't starting to captivate me until the game was over, then it was OVER, unlike Ocarina of Time where the storyboard layout was perfect. In fairness, I think Ocarina of Time is a longer game with less side quests while this GOW reboot has a shytload of side quest and just a little lacking on the story. I'll give this game the benefit of the doubt because it is a setup game... the next game should be EPIC!

I've almost completed every region at 100% minus the trials at Muspelheim and Niflheim... getting the mist is a bytch. I have that last Valkyrie there too.
Not enough epic boss battles

No true diversity in mni bosses

Not enough fatality variety

It' 3 flaws

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Not enough epic boss battles

No true diversity in mni bosses

Not enough fatality variety

It' 3 flaws
Maybe a few things I would like (not complaints):
The ability to jump, although not necessary at all given the way the game is, it would still be nice though.
More finishers. I’ve only seen 2 at this point: the one where he rips the enemy apart and the one where he stomps their head.

Yea you clearly aren't far or don't know what the hell you're doing. U got primary throw finishers and then you have multiple axe execution finishers not to mention passive shattering and throwing cats off cliffs.

U Trash trash? perhaps sir?
Right. I've done at least one finisher on almost every enemy I've encountered so far. I'm still pretty early in the game, but must've seen about a dozen different finishers already.
Nah I'm not far at all. I'm just telling you I've only seen 2 different finishers.
I'd like to see some environmental finishers. I fought a few enemies next to a wall with spikes and was definitely expecting to see him kick the enemy into the spikes or something to that effect.
Sorry pal. They missed the mortal Kombat finishers
:ThisGuy: oochie wally wally :hula:one mic