God of War | PS4/ PC |

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I’ve played a little more than half of the game on my OG PS4. I copped a pro and put the OG PS4 in my game room. This game looks incredibly crisp in 4K. The overall presentation isn’t a huge bump over the OG PS4 on what is already a very impressive looking game, but the way the colors pop in 4K HDR and the resolution bumps definitely makes it an even nicer game to look at.

You owe it to yourself to go back and play a lil of HZD, it looks so good on the pro :banderas:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I beat the queen after the story.
Conflicted if I should get every chest I missed out on. Outside of that there isn't anything to do.

I think that’s what I’m going do too I was going on a run I had a nice rhythm with the valks til I fought her she got in my ass

I’ll take a break and try with her for a day if I can’t beat her

I’ll finish story and come back

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think that’s what I’m going do too I was going on a run I had a nice rhythm with the valks til I fought her she got in my ass

I’ll take a break and try with her for a day if I can’t beat her

I’ll finish story and come back
I think you have to complete the journey before you can engage with the last few valkyries anyway. I solely focused on them the ones that were available on the map, before I went back to the journey.

Armor upgrades they drop makes the journey that much easier

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I think you have to complete the journey before you can engage with the last few valkyries anyway. I solely focused on them the ones that were available on the map, before I went back to the journey.

I killed them already and turned in their helmets and fought the queen twice and gave up :russ:

I’m at the part of the story where I was on a ship that Kratos made float

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Armor upgrades they drop makes the journey that much easier

Nah, you don't. I killed 6 of them before beating the game and the only reason I didn't kill the 7th one that I killed immediately afterwards before that was cuz I just wanted to see the end of the game already to discuss the ending with my homie.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Replaying hellblade senua, was the god of war team inspired by this game? Visuals are extremely similar, close camera low fov everything.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Replaying hellblade senua, was the god of war team inspired by this game? Visuals are extremely similar, close camera low fov everything.
This type of close camera goes back to Resident Evil 4. I'm sure I could think of earlier games but that's one of the major ones that immediately comes to mind.
As far as the visuals, they are very similar due to the fact that they are both based on norse mythology.