God of War | PS4/ PC |

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'll be at level 9 once i upgrade Ivaldi's armor but I gotta go back to Muspelheuim. fukk.
I promise you it’ll get easier.

For the “impossible” trials I just do trials 2 (time attack), 4 (regenerating enemies) and 5 (time attack) for the three keys to do the big one in arena 6.

I really wish there was a survival mode of sorts where you can go into an arena and just fight until you’ve had enough without there being some handicap you’re working against. Muspelheim and Niflheim are the game’s sandbox areas but in one you have the same enemies with the same handicaps to work against and in the other you’re being slowly poisoned to death smh. I really wanna push my level 9 Kratos to the edge with an endless onslaught of enemies to fight. shyt, give me two valkyries to fight at the same time dammit.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Banning? from what

We film room cacs now?

Was saying if it's going to be done intentionally and often, then yeah, of course at the very least, a thread ban would be necessary. @TheMaster said an "apology" and essentially a "fukk if it matters for spoiling" all in the same breathe. If you did a mistake and own up to it, that's whatever. But if you admit to it being a mistake, why essentially say, "fukk it" in the same stance tho, lol? Cheapens the apology really.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Oh and I’ve already been doing give me god of war. The only reward outside of bragging rights is you get two new shields after completion which you can’t even use in a new game.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Was saying if it's going to be done intentionally and often, then yeah, of course at the very least, a thread ban would be necessary. @TheMaster said an "apology" and essentially a "fukk if it matters for spoiling" all in the same breathe. If you did a mistake and own up to it, that's whatever. But if you admit to it being a mistake, why essentially say, "fukk it" in the same stance tho, lol? Cheapens the apology really.
It wasn't really much of a spoiler come on

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I said that 300 posts back and no one has made the thread yet.
Why don't you make the official spoiler filled God Of War thread only for elite gamers who ignored their wives and children for a week straight to beat a video game before everyone else on a message board breh? :lupe:

:dead:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Finally beat the Muspelheim 100 enemy challenge. Had to use a resurrection stone with 6 kills left though :martin:

Edit - The next arena 4 challenge was incredibly easy :dahell:

Last edited:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
For the no hit challenges I cheaped it out by having block up the entire time and have Atreus stun or just kill them outright. Even the soul devourer. :birdman:

It does get tense when you have to dodge the unblockables. I had a problem with the golden circle ones, it seemed like they would intentionally keep their distance.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
Muspelheim don't get hit challenge is grinding my gears. I need to finish Queen Sigrun and I'm done.

The second playthrough is much more easier as I upgraded smarter. Finished the first game level 6. At level 6 in my new game already.

If this does get a sequel the camera needs to be looked at. So does lock on.

Keep your shield up, spam runics, shock arrows, and watch for the wolver unblockable. Cheese it, dont try to fight.