God of War | PS4/ PC |

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Nah. You fukked and and are fukking up. Own up to it, cease fukking up and move on or continue and face potential banning.
No.

I already apologized

@Kamikaze Revy still had to cry. He went on a tagent.

I talked about what happened I didn't even go into detail ...

That "spoiler" has been talked about before in this thread before and there is worst shyt in here than that...

But because he is who he is and wanna cry y'all wanna single me out ? He kept the fire going not me ...I deaded it FIRST

Fukk outta here. If you not gonna hold the same standard for the other posters then don't come at me with that nonsesne b...

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I'm doing the trials of Muspelheim now. I'm struggling in arena 4 where you have to kill 100 enemies. Nothing is worse than getting down to like 10 and dying after like 15 minutes of fighting :damn:

Use Atreus shock arrows make sure you have the power that connects the shock current to other enemies ...this freeze.them in place and make that battle much easier

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
No.

I already apologized

@Kamikaze Revy still had to cry. He went on a tagent.

I talked about what happened I didn't even go into detail ...

That "spoiler" has been talked about before in this thread before and there is worst shyt in here than that...

But because he is who he is and wanna cry y'all wanna single me out ? He kept the fire going not me ...I deaded it FIRST

Fukk outta here. If you not gonna hold the same standard for the other posters then don't come at me with that nonsesne b...
Yeah you apologized. And now you're doubling down on your nonsense.:francis:
Relax and keep it moving breh. I didn't come at you crazy. I was as polite as possible. :yeshrug:
Don't lump me in with the rest that came at you hard, even though they had every right to.