Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Banning? from what

We film room cacs now?

You sound insane.

Let's not fukk up a good thing. This ain't neofag
He's talking about if someone spoils something. Not just corny disagreements.
I personally don't thinking banning is necessary. Mods can edit posts and put them in spoilers themselves.
Banning would be if someone maliciously, or continually violated rules.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
He's talking about if someone spoils something. Not just corny disagreements.
I personally don't thinking banning is necessary. Mods can edit posts and put them in spoilers themselves.
Banning would be if someone maliciously, or continually violated rules.
I'm saying :skip:

You tell cat a spoiler that

If he's acting belligerant wack his post

If his m.o is spoilers, it will be obvious and u remove buddy from thread.

Time goes on cats will feel more comfortable dropping spoilers for a video game.

All the hostility for a something that wasn't done maliciously makes people feel the board is run by hoes.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I want to upgrade my armor just to get level 9 but I don't want to grind Niflheim and Muspelheim. I might just drop difficulty down if I'm bored enough to do it. Has anyone fully upgraded the valkyrie armor? I wonder how that compares to Ivaldi's.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm saying :skip:

You tell cat a spoiler that

If he's acting belligerant wack his post

If his m.o is spoilers, it will be obvious and u remove buddy from thread.

Time goes on cats will feel more comfortable dropping spoilers for a video game.

All the hostility for a something that wasn't done maliciously makes people feel the board is run by hoes.
I agree, but brehs just responded to a bunch of spoilers that were posted openly in this thread and got to the point they felt enough was enough.
Thread just needs more active moderation and none of this would be an issue at all.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I agree, but brehs just responded to a bunch of spoilers that were posted openly in this thread and got to the point they felt enough was enough.
Thread just needs more active moderation and none of this would be an issue at all.
Y'all need to make spoiler threads for big games day one.

Let the casuals have their censored thread that will eventually turn into a spoiler thread when the casuals say so.

Sad.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Y'all need to make spoiler threads for big games day one.

Let the casuals have their censored thread that will eventually turn into a spoiler thread when the casuals say so.

Sad.
I said that 300 posts back and no one has made the thread yet.
Why don't you make the official spoiler filled God Of War thread only for elite gamers who ignored their wives and children for a week straight to beat a video game before everyone else on a message board breh? :lupe:

Last edited:

Creepn

All Star
Daps
Yeah I'll be at level 9 once i upgrade Ivaldi's armor but I gotta go back to Muspelheuim. fukk.
Yeah you gotta do the post challenges after you finish the regular ones to get the materials you need for the armor.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Muspelheim don't get hit challenge is grinding my gears. I need to finish Queen Sigrun and I'm done.

The second playthrough is much more easier as I upgraded smarter. Finished the first game level 6. At level 6 in my new game already.

If this does get a sequel the camera needs to be looked at. So does lock on.