I just beat the game. I’m still

giphy.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Got to part where you can start buying upgrades last night.
Game has yet to miss a beat.

Maybe a few things I would like (not complaints):
The ability to jump, although not necessary at all given the way the game is, it would still be nice though.
More finishers. I’ve only seen 2 at this point: the one where he rips the enemy apart and the one where he stomps their head.
I’m not very far right now but I actually wouldn’t mind a few exaggerated set pieces like in previous GOWs with the whole level turning and falling apart. This game doesn’t need it since things are intense as is, but it would be a fun nod for the OG fans of the series.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Yea comming in this thread is kinda tricky. :patrice:
Comments have been tame for the most part. I’d be the first yelling for mods if spoilers started popping up.
I’m still careful with the thread though. I’m trying to experience this game as blindly as possible just like the old days.
The internet ruined so many experiences for me.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Comments have been tame for the most part. I’d be the first yelling for mods if spoilers started popping up.
I’m still careful with the thread though. I’m trying to experience this game as blindly as possible just like the old days.
The internet ruined so many experiences for me.
Kratos negs Atreus at the end

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm on the part going up the mountain right after the kid falls off the bridge and you get attacked by a ton of zombie things.

Died like 10 times so far....I'm struggling to figure out how to deal with all these guys at once. :damn:

It's like as soon as I try to attack anybody I get attacked from behind. And as soon as I go after the guys at the top shooting fire at me...attacked from behind again. :damn:
I don't know your weapon and armor scenario. But, make sure each weapon has 2 power attacks that recharge. Make sure your son has his power attack and his weapon upgraded high as possible. Make sure your gear and weaons have all open slots filled with perks

So when I see a group with ranged guys shooting at me plus enemies , my first attack I use all my son's arrows, wolf and toss my axe asap.
Run in with hands combo while they are stunned get my axe back. Then use both power attacks (hold r1,r2) back to back. By the time I got them with that most enemies will have the r3 option to do more damage and your weapon will be fully charged. If at any point you see a red circle around a enemies attack roll asap. Don' forget to use the down button on the directional pad to turn around really quick.

That's my go to combo but you have to do what works for you.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't know your weapon and armor scenario. But, make sure each weapon has 2 power attacks that recharge. Make sure your son has his power attack and his weapon upgraded high as possible. Make sure your gear and weaons have all open slots filled with perks

So when I see a group with ranged guys shooting at me plus enemies , my first attack I use all my son's arrows, wolf and toss my axe asap.
Run in with hands combo while they are stunned get my axe back. Then use both power attacks (hold r1,r2) back to back. By the time I got them with that most enemies will have the r3 option to do more damage and your weapon will be fully charged. If at any point you see a red circle around a enemies attack roll asap. Don' forget to use the down button on the directional pad to turn around really quick.

That's my go to combo but you have to do what works for you.
You know who else has a go to combo that works for me?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got to part where you can start buying upgrades last night.
Game has yet to miss a beat.

Maybe a few things I would like (not complaints):
The ability to jump, although not necessary at all given the way the game is, it would still be nice though.
More finishers. I’ve only seen 2 at this point: the one where he rips the enemy apart and the one where he stomps their head.
I’m not very far right now but I actually wouldn’t mind a few exaggerated set pieces like in previous GOWs with the whole level turning and falling apart. This game doesn’t need it since things are intense as is, but it would be a fun nod for the OG fans of the series.

There are some slightly over the top set piecepieces later on in the game. Co-sign wanting to be able to jump, though.