God of War | PS4/ PC |

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Maybe I don't remember it right but I think GOW does the snow better than Horizon. Not sure which game looks better for the day time graphics though.

Anyway I was getting scared of how my pro was sounding so I decided to clean it today and I'm in the process of a thorough cleaning of my room. Dusty as fukk :hhh: Trying not to rush and half ass clean this shyt but the game got me like a coke fiend right now.
Did cleaning make any difference in the noise level? I may need to clean my pro and change the thermal paste too but I don’t wanna since it takes a while then putting it back together.

I cleaned my og PS4 and changed the thermal paste but when I put it back together the disc drive didn’t work properly, I got it working again but that shyt scared me.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Did cleaning make any difference in the noise level? I may need to clean my pro and change the thermal paste too but I don’t wanna since it takes a while then putting it back together.

I cleaned my og PS4 and changed the thermal paste but when I put it back together the disc drive didn’t work properly, I got it working again but that shyt scared me.
What!? :mindblown:
You have to open your PS4 PRO to clean it AND change the thermal paste? :dahell:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
What!? :mindblown:
You have to open your PS4 PRO to clean it AND change the thermal paste? :dahell:
If it’s anything like og PS4, you can get to the fan without taking too much apart but to get to where you can reapply thermal paste you practically gotta break the whole system down:sadcam:

I just know it’s dusty inside and this shyt too loud when playing GoW.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nah I'm not far at all. I'm just telling you I've only seen 2 different finishers.
I'd like to see some environmental finishers. I fought a few enemies next to a wall with spikes and was definitely expecting to see him kick the enemy into the spikes or something to that effect.
Sorry pal. They missed the mortal Kombat finishers

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If it’s anything like og PS4, you can get to the fan without taking too much apart but to get to where you can reapply thermal paste you practically gotta break the whole system down:sadcam:

I just know it’s dusty inside and this shyt too loud when playing GoW.
I got some noise cancellation headphones.

Fan can howl all night

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I'm calling it now, I think he's going to go out in the next game. :francis:

He was almost on his Danny Glover "I'm too old for this" :sadcam: after the first fight.

In GOW3 he flew off a titan and pulled Poseidon out of his own encrusted heart while he was alive, then beat him to death with his bare hands. :demonic:

In this one he beat one troll in Hel and was tired and out of breath pulling out his heart even after the troll was dead. :flabbynsick:

Is there a fountain of youth in Norse mythology? That would be the shyt if Atreus got to see his OG in peak form. It would shut up all that back talk real quick.:lolbron:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fighting my second Valkyrie and this hoe wearing me down. :whew:
And that defeat 100 enemies challenge in Muspelheim :damn:

What's funny is that they hit you with that challenge out of nowhere. If I remember correctly, the previous Hard challenge was killing enemies in a highlighted zone. I rolled up on that fourth one feeling myself and ready to hand out the fade, and got surprised to see that 100 enemy challenge. Especially when they decide to start rolling out multiple Travelers at you.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Don’t spoil anything guys but is the stranger fight topped later in the game?

It’s hard to imagine it getting topped after that I had to off the game so I could savour that shyt.