GOAT Final Fantasy Villain?

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Kefka and it's not even close. Dude was a maniac. He basically went from a low level general to God status in basically 3 easy steps. Plus when you literally have to fight your way up to him in the final battle, just too epic. Dude clearly is influenced by the Joker but he literally watched the World burn just for the fukk of it.

Sephiroth is #2, imo.

But low key, Vayne from Final Fantasy XII deserves some nods. Actually despite the iffy gameplay and some unlikeable characters, Final Fantasy XII actually has a very strong politically charged story, if you play it through.

Also the wild disrespect of Seymour Guado :scusthov:

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Most people are either gonna say Kefka or Sephiroth, which I co-sign.

Kuja (IX) was interesting, but way too flamboyant / non-iconic.

Seymour (X) was a fukking tree-human weirdo, and pretty forgettable.

Vayne (XII) had a pretty cool backstory, and I loved the fact that he fought like a bare-handed monk in the 1st final battle.

I think honorable mention should go to Delita from Final Fantasy Tactics. His character arc was dope. Went from a low class swordsman to an anti-heroic knight, to a damn king who basically used his best friend Ramza as a means to controlling the kingdom.
Which games are Seymore and Bayne from again? Isn't Vayne ff x?

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Kefka and it's not even close. Dude was a maniac. He basically went from a low level general to God status in basically 3 easy steps. Plus when you literally have to fight your way up to him in the final battle, just too epic. Dude clearly is influenced by the Joker but he literally watched the World burn just for the fukk of it.

Sephiroth is #2, imo.

But low key, Vayne from Final Fantasy XII deserves some nods. Actually despite the iffy gameplay and some unlikeable characters, Final Fantasy XII actually has a very strong politically charged story, if you play it through.

Also the wild disrespect of Seymour Guado :scusthov:

I actually thought the battle system in XII was the best in the series. :yeshrug:

They fukked it all the way up in XIII with only controlling one character and not using the Paradigm Shift system to its true potential (6 jobs?)

Vaan was such a wack character, I hate how they made him the hero. Balthier should have been the main character, such a better choice in every all around.

Seymour sucks :umad:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kefka used to wake up in the morning, put on a cup of joe, turned on his morning playlist, and while buttering his eggos randomly shoot off a magic bolt that killed your entire family.:wow:

seph got better music tho

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Kefka. I would also say Sephiroth but Kefka poisoned those people and was a damn nightmare the entire game. Sephiroth would chill until you got in his way. Kefka HAD TO BE STOPPED!!

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I actually thought the battle system in XII was the best in the series. :yeshrug:

They fukked it all the way up in XIII with only controlling one character and not using the Paradigm Shift system to its true potential (6 jobs?)

Vaan was such a wack character, I hate how they made him the hero. Balthier should have been the main character, such a better choice in every all around.

I thought FFX was better but I did like the gameplay in XII, I just know it didn't jive with everyone because it was heavily based on using the chess board wisely planning your leveling, otherwise it fell apart especially with the Gambit system.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self

I thought FFX was better but I did like the gameplay in XII, I just know it didn't jive with everyone because it was heavily based on using the chess board wisely planning your leveling, otherwise it fell apart especially with the Gambit system.

I'm hoping to god they make FF12 HD for the ps3. I never got to finish it for ps2. shyt, I hardly ever finish final fantasy games anyway. I usually get stuck on some battle (see my Golbez post in OP :pacspit:) and lose interest. I think i'll have to do some leveling before I go back and fight Golbez in the underworld :snoop:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm hoping to god they make FF12 HD for the ps3. I never got to finish it for ps2. shyt, I hardly ever finish final fantasy games anyway. I usually get stuck on some battle (see my Golbez post in OP :pacspit:) and lose interest. I think i'll have to do some leveling before I go back and fight Golbez in the underworld :snoop:

Final Fantasy IV is low key the hardest game in the series and requires the most grinding, that's why I got pissed off with the DS version which was hard for no reason.

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps

I never played FF IV all the way through so I wouldn't know. I heard that people say you don't really need to grind to beat it

Personally, I feel likr VIII was the hardest one

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Final Fantasy IV is low key the hardest game in the series and requires the most grinding, that's why I got pissed off with the DS version which was hard for no reason.
That's the version I'm playing right now :damn: fukking Golbez appeared after I killed those fukking dolls, and I just don't know how to beat him. I can't attack him with elemental magic, because he absorbs it. I can't call that one girl's eidolons because he absorbs it too. My Cecil has a flamesword so I can't attack him. Only person I can truly fight with against him is Yang :flabbynsick:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
That's the version I'm playing right now :damn: fukking Golbez appeared after I killed those fukking dolls, and I just don't know how to beat him. I can't attack him with elemental magic, because he absorbs it. I can't call that one girl's eidolons because he absorbs it too. My Cecil has a flamesword so I can't attack him. Only person I can truly fight with against him is Yang :flabbynsick:

O ok here's what you do, make use of protect and shell, they will be a great help.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Kefka easily. All I remembered was that he was kinda like the Joker and just as fukking insane.

You damn near can't say FF villain without saying Sephiroth so yea...

Caius Ballad gets a vote. Dude literally tells you how shyt is gonna end at the beginning of the game and it happens.