Miami
18bj7zsc4vh8yjpg.jpg

:whew::wow:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, Sephiroth is probably the most overrated villain in the history of games. Dude, tried to jack Kefka's style and failed miserably. The only iconic thing he ever did and what he is most known for is killing Aerith. Burning down Nibelhelm? oh big whoop, he destroyed a small town. Kefka actually accomplished what most supervillains in fiction aim to do but fail, he took over and ravaged the entire world and became a god. His accomplishments take a huge shyt on Sephiroth.

I would even put Kuja over Sephiroth, for the sheer chaos he caused all over Gaia, and he did it without giving a single fukk. Right up there with Kefka when it comes to sociopathy.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I remember playing FF7 as a kid and this nikka Sepiroth took literally fukkin hours to face. I don't even remember beating him :snoop:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kefka.

Wherever you went, he was creating havoc and destruction. Burned a village, poisoned an entire village, threw the emperor off the floating continent, killed general leo, killed the espers ruthlessly to steal their power, and eventually took over the world and chilled in his tower where he shot lightning bolts at everyone who opposed him.
This. I remember being a shorty and thinking this nikka is a gangsta who gave no fukks