GOAT Final Fantasy Villain?

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I did and still lost. Anyway to reverse the effects of him absorbing my elemental attacks?

Have Cecil (or Rosa if you revive her) cast Libra. He's actually weak against one element and Libra will tell you what element that is, so you can then have Rydia blast him with a summon matching that element. He'll use Barrier Shift afterwards to change his weakness, so you'll have to cast Libra again to see what it is.

Keep your health up, rinse and repeat

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Have Cecil (or Rosa if you revive her) cast Libra. He's actually weak against one element and Libra will tell you what element that is, so you can then have Rydia blast him with a summon matching that element. He'll use Barrier Shift afterwards to change his weakness, so you'll have to cast Libra again to see what it is.

Keep your health up, rinse and repeat
:ohhh: that explains it! Thanks breh :salute:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I did and still lost. Anyway to reverse the effects of him absorbing my elemental attacks?

Don't use elemental attacks if you can avoid it.
Or Make sure Cecil uses Libra when he changes barriers.
Have Rydia use her summons
Use Slow on Golbez
Kain's Jump is very effective too.
After the halfway point in the game it's actually counter intuitive to try and damage rush bosses, focus on healing and buffs.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Don't use elemental attacks if you can avoid it.
Or Make sure Cecil uses Libra when he changes barriers.
Have Rydia use her summons
Use Slow on Golbez
Kain's Jump is very effective too.
After the halfway point in the game it's actually counter intuitive to try and damage rush bosses, focus on healing and buffs.
Actually used Jump several times on Golbez and he absorbed the attacks. I'm going to use libra like you and the other guy said and see if I can pinpoint his weaknesses

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kefka used to wake up in the morning, put on a cup of joe, turned on his morning playlist, and while buttering his eggos randomly shoot off a magic bolt that killed your entire family.:wow:

seph got better music tho

And if you asked him about he would recall it being tuesday :why: