GOAT Final Fantasy Villain?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was :rudy:

Every other FF can be broken easily except that one. Plus the enemies leveled up with you, so grinding didn't help all that much

...FF8? That's my favourite FF game but it was painfully easy if you put time into it. Understanding of the junction system and some grinding meant you should never ever have a difficult battle once you roamed outside of the garden.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember playing FF7 as a kid leveling up Aeris and buying all kind of bullshyt for her thinking man nothing can touch me I got a healer, this game is gonna be easy.. :jawalrus:

Then Sephiroth descended down from the sky and murked her.. had me like.. :wow:

7069.gif

That personal fukk you is what puts him up their for many I'm assuming :manny:

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
...FF8? That's my favourite FF game but it was painfully easy if you put time into it. Understanding of the junction system and some grinding meant you should never ever have a difficult battle once you roamed outside of the garden.

TBH it's been like 10 years since I played it, you might be right lol

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that shyt made no sense to me as a kid though lol. i always relied on summons and hit a wall once i got to adel. it wasnt till i got older and figured out the junction system that i was able to beat the game

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Them lil shyts in FF7 that can stab you and you die 1 hit.
or them fukk shyts that turn you into a frog

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
In terms of a villain through the whole game, I'd say Kefka. The last fight's set-up was intense too when you finally face him.

In terms of my favorite enemy/boss fight, nothing is more memorable than these three:
FF4_WT_7d.jpg

Reflecting magic back and forth was a real cool dynamic, and only having a 1/3 chance of landing Lit 3 on the middle one.

In terms of engaging villain fight, I'd have to go against the grain and say the most fun was from one of the last fights in Final Fantasy XIV's story line.

Starts around the 14:45 mark. That theme...

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
In terms of a villain through the whole game, I'd say Kefka. The last fight's set-up was intense too when you finally face him.

In terms of my favorite enemy/boss fight, nothing is more memorable than these three:
FF4_WT_7d.jpg

Reflecting magic back and forth was a real cool dynamic, and only having a 1/3 chance of landing Lit 3 on the middle one.

In terms of engaging villain fight, I'd have to go against the grain and say the most fun was from one of the last fights in Final Fantasy XIV's story line.

Starts around the 14:45 mark. That theme...

How is Final Fantasy XIV? Isn't it a MMO?

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How is Final Fantasy XIV? Isn't it a MMO?

It's an awesome game. It's an MMO, but very well balanced, even though there aren't many classes/jobs yet. No exaggeration, some of the fights in that game are among the best in the series. Also you can get to the high levels without dedicating too much time into it. If you meet a cool group of people though, the experience is well worth it.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
It's an awesome game. It's an MMO, but very well balanced, even though there aren't many classes/jobs yet. No exaggeration, some of the fights in that game are among the best in the series. Also you can get to the high levels without dedicating too much time into it. If you meet a cool group of people though, the experience is well worth it.
How much is it monthly? Is it only out for Ps4?