Go to a Birthday Party for a girl you barely know and be expected to pay $3,500 brehs

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Not sure who from America you've been talking to, or where they go to eat....but it works in America how you're describing Canada. I've never went into a restaurant and had them not offer to split it however we want, or not ask together or separate.

Fred.

You'd be surprised went to some steak house in Miami and they would only split the bill on 4 Cards max. They even told us that when we sat down since we had a large party. Wasn't a problem for us but thought it was odd and I wouldn't go back

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I saw this vid on that same page, looked kinda fake to me but if it ain’t :gucci:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I can't front, I been hit with a variety of stunts.......the age old thinking I'm about to smash.........thinking a mentor was taking interest and it turn out to be a MLM pitch.......thinking a buddy I made on deployment was having a get together and it turns out to be......another fukking MLM pitch........I have taken lumps brehs and I'm more jaded and cynical for them lol
I’ve been hit with this one. Had me :why:

Old coworker I had was a baddie. Never tried her cause she always talked about her man back home.

Left that gig and had not seen her for a couple of years. Out of the blue she hits me up on social media and starts small talk. We chatted for a little bit and she asked if I wanted to get some lunch.

I’m like :steviej: figured her and lil buddy must be on a break and I will slide. :shaq:

Met up at an Olive Garden and she walks in with this older Hispanic breh. I know I ain’t getting no cheeks and I am :francis:

We are sitting there a little bit and I just cut to the chase. Ask her what the pitch is. I just want to hear the bullshyt so I can say no and dip. It was Primerica. I was :beli: Hispanic breh was her mentor. I got a to go box for my Tour Of Italy and left

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
When I go out with certain people I always pay for my stuff separately. Been in a few situations where someone didn't pay their share.

But there are some people fighting to pay the bill so they can get the points...those are my favorite people

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
as a canadian, it blows my mind how splitting the bill is managed in the states. every video i see, it's about the restaurant saying they only split the bill a certain way and y'all need to figure it out. over here, they ask u together or separate and everyone pays their own tab or one person pays. if it's a restaurant where it's a bunch of food and not single orders, u just split it however many people there. it can be 10-15 people and they'll split it 15 ways no problem. it's not even a topic
Canadian here explaining shyt like it's any different over here...

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I see both perspectives.

It's wrong to go against what was agreed upon.

At the same time, it's dumb as hell to be solely financially dependent on someone. Dude can pick up and leave whenever he wants.

Sounds like they need to come with a new agreement if they plan to stay married.

I saw this vid on that same page, looked kinda fake to me but if it ain’t :gucci:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I was in this brehs exact situation.

Got invited to a club by some girls I barely knew for a birthday.

When I get there I'm seeing BOTTLES.

I straight away noticed that I'm only one of 3 brehs also there and the two brehs left early but bottles are still COMING IN.

I IMMEDIATELY started thinking "who the hell is gonna pay for all this? :patrice:"

Then the girls suddenly started leaving and I aint seen a damn thing paid but I'm seeing a server with a card reader standing on the side :patrice:

That's when it hit me what their plan was and I got the fukk out of there :mjlol:

I got one bottle and told the server straight away I'm only paying for this bottle and nothing else

When you see large groups of females come in a party and they invite very fee males, they expect them males to pay for everything! That is why when you see shyt like that, pay yoir share only and dip FAST!!

These delusional women expect men to pay for every damn thing.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Honestly, being a former server, sounds like everything was prolly put on one seat when the order was originally rang up.

I remember the system we had, if you rang everything up under one seat, I think you could do whole or in half, but to go through and compartmentalize everything at the end would be hell, unless you remembered who exactly had what. And still, that would take time. Not impossible tho. Also may have needed a managers card to do certain things as well.

It’s easier to just establish each invidiual person/seat when you ring it up then combine as needed toward the end.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
If the restaurant really tried that bill would be splittable if that table is being problematic. I mean the guy managed to get his out of there. They probably had added gratuity to it. As tedious as it sounds having bartended and waited tables year ago. You just do a breakdown and run everyone's cards and expose who can't pay

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Not sure who from America you've been talking to, or where they go to eat....but it works in America how you're describing Canada. I've never went into a restaurant and had them not offer to split it however we want, or not ask together or separate.

Fred.

Yeah having worked in that industry i make the inquiry early or say how it works to them before I place any orders.

• Dap
Reactions: hex