Go to a Birthday Party for a girl you barely know and be expected to pay $3,500 brehs

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I used to be a bartender and foh manager....it can be confusing but if the server is doing their job and there are food and drink runners, it should be easy, especially if more than one server is working the party.

Yeah it's tedious but it's doable. Print the entire receipt. Go down the list asking who had what. And usually if no one's claiming an item they will have to say such and such had it. It's doable. Then I add gratuity automatically. Usually they add the gratuity so the server doesn't get screwed on big parties.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I think he got around the 2 cards rule by paying at the bar. They probably wouldn't want 15 cards at the bar...But no doubt there were women at that table who ordered way more than they would have normally because they expected someone else in the group to pay. Usually a man.

These birds expect random men to pay all their bills.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps

That's what happened....he probably came in late or decided to sit primarily at the bar....
I used to be a bartender and foh manager....it can be confusing but if the server is doing their job and there are food and drink runners, it should be easy, especially if more than one server is working the party.

Basic competence is necessary to do a job.

Let's not make it seem like it's rocket science to take orders at a table

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Canadian here explaining shyt like it's any different over here...
Yet people in here confirming it’s the case. But then again the waiters take y’all cards and make you sign the bill like it’s 1980.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Yet people in here confirming it’s the case. But then again the waiters take y’all cards and make you sign the bill like it’s 1980.
That's not true either.
It depends on where u go.
Personally I always pay cash.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Hip spots nowadays waiters/waitress/bottle girls pull up with the handheld joint. Nothing getting served without being clocked on a card.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
For parties like this they should be put in a room with a tablet built into the table in front of each corresponding seat. Or you can set it up so that one particular seat is the "hub" for a block of seats.

Ie. Seat #4 is with his girl...so seats 4 and 5 are covered under the same tablet.

Every time an item is input, it's recorded and when you cash out, your receipt is printed along with with a tip option.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I get that but any group (2 or above, let alone 12-15+ like dude said) they automatically ask how many bills it is. When they take your order.

I worked in restaurants for 20+ years, ate at pretty much any type of place you can imagine. I ain't never even heard of the restaurant trying to figure that shyt out at the end of the meal.

Not saying it's impossible but I've never experienced it professionally or casually.
Restaurants that I've been to tend to not ask until you are ready to leave, so it may vary depending on the type of restaurants and the area.

The part I find abnormal is that they can only provide 1 combined bill or split it in 2. If they didn't have the ability to split it at all, as weird as that is, that's understandable, but if you can split it into 2, why can't they split it into more than 2?:heh:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You'd be surprised went to some steak house in Miami and they would only split the bill on 4 Cards max. They even told us that when we sat down since we had a large party. Wasn't a problem for us but thought it was odd and I wouldn't go back
That's good plus they let you guys know ahead of time. Most restaurant computer systems can't go past 4-5 screens to split a tab out for a large party nor ring up excessive different cards for one check.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
What specifically?

Breh I'm 47 years old, ate everywhere from hole in the wall hood spots, to fine dining establishments.

Never in my life heard of any business refusing to split a bill more than 2 ways. It doesn't even make any sense. I've never eaten at a spot with multiple people, where they don't ask how many bills you want, before they bring you the bill.

Fred.
I’ve been to at least 2 bday dinners where they specifically said either they don’t split the bill or it just be 2 ways. It’s like they are looking for conflict :pachaha:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Clickbait title. We were all expecting it but be some ‘the man pays even for your girls friends’ type shyt. That wasn’t that.

This is typical women shyt. They are frivolous spenders and highly emotional. His dumbass is the one that chose to jump into that by going out with his “home girl” and a bunch of women

And I’ll repeat what I said the other day

We aren’t meant to see the minuate of how women interact with each other behind closed doors
:scust:

Nggas are way too comfortable moving like broads