Go to a Birthday Party for a girl you barely know and be expected to pay $3,500 brehs

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Dude moved the right way.

waiter: your check.:ehh:
bum nikka 2::francis:
hoe one: 3500$ ayyyyyye!!!!:blessed:
bum nikka::lupe:
hoe two: we ran the check up bytch:ohlawd:
birthday girl: it's my birthday!!!:blessed:
me: great service sir.:mjgrin:
homegirl: happy birthday friend!!!:salute:
waiter: we can break the payment in two.:ehh:
birthday girl: who gonna run that bag.:sas1:
homegirl: we got you friend!!!!:blessed:
hoe one: the men should pay.:sas2:
hoe two: agee'd bytch!!!:sas1:
bum nikka two: I can cashapp this weekend:francis:
bum nikka one: :mjcry:
birthday girl: you gonna help?....i see the rolex.:stopitslime:
waiter: monsieur piss always pays in advance with tip.:youngsabo:
me: bring me my wings and pino gris to go gino
NgQusyr.png

waiter: already on the way sir:obama:
me: and gino call the police......it's about to get interesting.:patrice:
homegirl: you got me.:mjcry:
me: cucumber ranch with them wangs gino
NgQusyr.png

hoe one::stopitslime:
birthday girl: girl we going:gucci:
hoe two::sadbron:

UKVu0t8.gif

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I can't front, I been hit with a variety of stunts.......the age old thinking I'm about to smash.........thinking a mentor was taking interest and it turn out to be a MLM pitch.......thinking a buddy I made on deployment was having a get together and it turns out to be......another fukking MLM pitch........I have taken lumps brehs and I'm more jaded and cynical for them lol
I met a girl off POF that hit me with the MLM presentation on the FIRST meet up. I get to the spot, we had a little app she HAD to pay for then told me let’s go in here for a bit.
:comeon:

Had the audacity to ask me to come over her house after.
:mjtf:
Talking about, “so you signing up for the travel program or what? You have other friends you can get under you so you can travel to these properties for free?”
:mjlol:
She thought throwing the P at me would get me to sign up.
:scust:
Head was fire but she wanted a commitment before she bust it open.
:russ:
The girl was kneeling on business.
:mjlol:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Why would the restaurant not allow each person to pay for their own food?

I’ve never associated myself with dusty women who don’t have $250 to pay for their meal.

Who does this type of shyt?

I feel bad for y’all playas out there have to sift through women like this for some P.

My Wife’s cousin are they type to eat a whole plate, then not want to pay because it wasn’t good. Never heard of shyt like that in my life but she says they do it all the time. They live in Ellenwood near us and we’ve never kicked it within these last 3 years.
:russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
as a canadian, it blows my mind how splitting the bill is managed in the states. every video i see, it's about the restaurant saying they only split the bill a certain way and y'all need to figure it out. over here, they ask u together or separate and everyone pays their own tab or one person pays. if it's a restaurant where it's a bunch of food and not single orders, u just split it however many people there. it can be 10-15 people and they'll split it 15 ways no problem. it's not even a topic

Not sure who from America you've been talking to, or where they go to eat....but it works in America how you're describing Canada. I've never went into a restaurant and had them not offer to split it however we want, or not ask together or separate.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s so hard about telling everyone to bring cash?

Why do you need over 15 people at a dinner party?

Why go to a high end establishment if money is that big of an issue? They should have went to The Red Lobster.
Im not bringing cash anywhere im getting my
Delta miles. But I I have no problem ordering from the bar

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Not sure who from America you've been talking to, or where they go to eat....but it works in America how you're describing Canada. I've never went into a restaurant and had them not offer to split it however we want, or not ask together or separate.

Fred.
I’ve seen this exact scenario at least twice in my life here in the US. This is a real thing

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’ve seen this exact scenario at least twice in my life here in the US. This is a real thing

What specifically?

Breh I'm 47 years old, ate everywhere from hole in the wall hood spots, to fine dining establishments.

Never in my life heard of any business refusing to split a bill more than 2 ways. It doesn't even make any sense. I've never eaten at a spot with multiple people, where they don't ask how many bills you want, before they bring you the bill.

Fred.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I've heard about these stories before, always play out the same. Large group, everybody smashing, when the bill comes with a whole lot of woopn and hollerin

Never go to a large dinner unless you really know the people or you know they got money. We all know who the broke folks are.

And that restaurant played itself. So many ways to avoid that situation.
When I've been to restaurants in groups I've had them put my bill separate and it's never been an issue, I'll go sit at the bar an order then bring my plate to the table like I'm at the house :yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dudes story seems fake as hell. I'm gonna need more people to weigh in on this whole "we can only split the bill 2 ways" thing because I've legit never heard of that.

Even assuming it's true, I can't relate. I've known the same people since high school, with a handful of additions over the years. We argue over who is going to pay the bill, but not because we're broke. :mjlol:

Fred.

Rasille

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
I’m not paying the bill and I’m not putting money on MY card from y’all. Someone else can do that.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So why couldn't everyone pay their bill like he did?
Why was he able to pay for his meal individually, and the other guests couldn’t?:dwillhuh:
I think he got around the 2 cards rule by paying at the bar. They probably wouldn't want 15 cards at the bar...But no doubt there were women at that table who ordered way more than they would have normally because they expected someone else in the group to pay. Usually a man.