Go to a Birthday Party for a girl you barely know and be expected to pay $3,500 brehs

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I was told by Americans that this isn’t true tho :mjlol:

@IAMDetroit come here and Juelz

You’re close enough to Canada so maybe they do it the right way and u didn’t realize how fortunate u are
Especially common in popular cities. Now that I’m thinking, Atlanta and LA this has happened to me.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This happens in the club all the time

girls will sometimes order bottles, they have no ability or intention of paying for, just going to stick the bill with the guy

my boy had to duck out of one of those at a hookah lounge, they ordered 2 1942 and he was like nah and left with us

try to be aware of who I am around and who I roll with, and never have issues, but sometimes even wary of sitting down with a certain type of group of women

was in a lounge/spot with one girl, and she was meeting her friends for their birthday dinner, and I was like ok I'm out, and she was like no stay with us, and I politely declined. I could just see those girls acting funny --because they are industry girls-- when the bill came, even if I didn't eat at all, because I would never eat at that spot. Then they will say "oh he's cheap", I'm like I got 5 grand in my pocket, but it's MY money lol

generosity is one thing but these things are not that.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:duck:

If they could only split the bill 2 ways, why did they make an exception when he paid for his bill solo?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I have learned the hard way not to accept random ass invitations....... had a breh flying high only to bring me crashing back down.....
embarrassed-sad.gif

I thought it was common knowledge if you just meet a woman, not to go to a party she invites you to.

I STEER CLEAR OF PARTIES LIKE THAT UNLESS I HAVE A TIGHT KNIT GROUP OR I'M TREATING.
:dahell: never heard this before never been in a situation like this

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I was in this brehs exact situation.

Got invited to a club by some girls I barely knew for a birthday.

When I get there I'm seeing BOTTLES.

I straight away noticed that I'm only one of 3 brehs also there and the two brehs left early but bottles are still COMING IN.

I IMMEDIATELY started thinking "who the hell is gonna pay for all this? :patrice:"

Then the girls suddenly started leaving and I aint seen a damn thing paid but I'm seeing a server with a card reader standing on the side :patrice:

That's when it hit me what their plan was and I got the fukk out of there :mjlol:

I got one bottle and told the server straight away I'm only paying for this bottle and nothing else

u certifed P:salute:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
people are pathetic but there types of plays have been going down since nightlife was invented. I'm going to a bachelor party and I'm the only one not a part of that crew.

I'm paying my own way with cash. If I don't know u I can't hold u; n u can't hold me. fukk all that. and if shyt pops off I dont have a CC behind the bar.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
What’s so hard about telling everyone to bring cash?

Why do you need over 15 people at a dinner party?

Why go to a high end establishment if money is that big of an issue? They should have went to The Red Lobster.

to keep it funky, it could be any type of sit down restaurant, and u always gonna have some idiots pulling these kinda stunts.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
There’s a bunch of these videos on YouTube. The below is worst.

see, I'm not gonna sit there and fillabuster with this bird. I'm dipping out to the bathroom and leaving her at the table if she continues to be insistent like this. if she's lucky, I'll pay the waitress discretely for our tab and nothing more.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Nah I ain’t dusty like that. If it were my peoples then I’ll do right but new folk that I just met? Inviting me to a party? Nah my presence is your present so I’m pre-gaming and walkin in that muthafukka like

ymKV7a.gif

Not spending a dime on you new cats ya dig.

:pacspit::pachaha:
Ayo that gif got me :russ:
I couldn’t imagine kickin it with people like that. My people are fightin for the bill to get the points, and everyone text that person what they had so they can do the math and send a request. My circle is small at most 10 people, but this shyt would never happen. This scenario isn’t even a thought in my mind. Wild.
It’s easy to fight for the bill wben everybody getting tacos tho :gucci:

:mjgrin:
I used to be a bartender and foh manager....it can be confusing but if the server is doing their job and there are food and drink runners, it should be easy, especially if more than one server is working the party.
You was a “fukk outta here :camby:” manager? :ehh:
I see both perspectives.

It's wrong to go against what was agreed upon.

At the same time, it's dumb as hell to be solely financially dependent on someone. Dude can pick up and leave whenever he wants.

Sounds like they need to come with a new agreement if they plan to stay married.
Isn’t she solely financially dependent on him considering it was his money she was putting to the side? :dwillhuh: