Go to a Birthday Party for a girl you barely know and be expected to pay $3,500 brehs

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ayo that gif got me :russ:

It’s easy to fight for the bill wben everybody getting tacos tho :gucci:

:mjgrin:

You was a “fukk outta here :camby:” manager? :ehh:

Isn’t she solely financially dependent on him considering it was his money she was putting to the side? :dwillhuh:
I think you should reread my post.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
as a canadian, it blows my mind how splitting the bill is managed in the states. every video i see, it's about the restaurant saying they only split the bill a certain way and y'all need to figure it out. over here, they ask u together or separate and everyone pays their own tab or one person pays. if it's a restaurant where it's a bunch of food and not single orders, u just split it however many people there. it can be 10-15 people and they'll split it 15 ways no problem. it's not even a topic
I was shocked to see how easy it was to split a bill after moving to Europe. US restaurants either just lazy or behind the time. Probably a combination of both. Servers not having a card reader with them is always a mild surprise when I go back to the states.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Honestly, being a former server, sounds like everything was prolly put on one seat when the order was originally rang up.

I remember the system we had, if you rang everything up under one seat, I think you could do whole or in half, but to go through and compartmentalize everything at the end would be hell, unless you remembered who exactly had what. And still, that would take time. Not impossible tho. Also may have needed a managers card to do certain things as well.

It’s easier to just establish each invidiual person/seat when you ring it up then combine as needed toward the end.
Do you profile?
:mjpls:
When seeing large groups you let them know off top you need to order separately?
:ufdup:
If you have a group of 10, you can have them each start their own tab? Or any large party must have one tab? It seems like the issue is breaking up the order after the fact correct?
:lupe:
This makes me realize, it’s been a long time since I’ve done a group dinner.