Go to a Birthday Party for a girl you barely know and be expected to pay $3,500 brehs

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been to at least 2 bday dinners where they specifically said either they don’t split the bill or it just be 2 ways. It’s like they are looking for conflict :pachaha:
I was told by Americans that this isn’t true tho :mjlol:

@IAMDetroit come here and Juelz

You’re close enough to Canada so maybe they do it the right way and u didn’t realize how fortunate u are

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I was in this brehs exact situation.

Got invited to a club by some girls I barely knew for a birthday.

When I get there I'm seeing BOTTLES.

I straight away noticed that I'm only one of 3 brehs also there and the two brehs left early but bottles are still COMING IN.

I IMMEDIATELY started thinking "who the hell is gonna pay for all this? :patrice:"

Then the girls suddenly started leaving and I aint seen a damn thing paid but I'm seeing a server with a card reader standing on the side :patrice:

That's when it hit me what their plan was and I got the fukk out of there :mjlol:

I got one bottle and told the server straight away I'm only paying for this bottle and nothing else

Soooo you…literally bout the bottle of beer :ufdup::dead:

Ngga said ‘I got outta there’ not til you paid ngga they finessed you! :bryan:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
That's good plus they let you guys know ahead of time. Most restaurant computer systems can't go past 4-5 screens to split a tab out for a large party nor ring up excessive different cards for one check.

Yeah we ended up on just two cards but I thought a little cism came into play as they felt the need to tell us like 2/3 times before we ordered. But I guess they deal with that kind of BS all the time in Miami

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
The first rule of a group dinner is knowing how we're all paying for it.

As someone else said in Canada they can split the bill down to the person so if you're overspending then when that bill comes that's on you.

No trying to work out who got what. It's all been logged.

Imagine the bill comes and nobody reaches to look at it. :mjlol:

Dinner with dusty bums? Could never be me.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Whenever i go to dinners (which is rare. I usually eat before or grab me something to go and pay, cuz nikkas start acting funny style when money is involved, they was looking for a sucka which is why no one wanted to pay for anything, and unless nikkas understand that’s how y’all get down then don’t do no shiesty shyt like that

egsteel

All Star
Daps
He peeped the game early and made the right move.
All the people ordering crazy knew they weren't going to pay. Irresponsible people always try to pass the blame to someone else
Sounds like a setup from jump. Bunch of dusties wanted to have fun on someone else's dime; started calling up side-friends and friends of friends with the hope that enough would be shamed into paying.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like a setup from jump. Bunch of dusties wanted to have fun on someone else's dime; started calling up side-friends and friends of friends with the hope that enough would be shamed into paying.

In this case, a dummy male that is just happy to be around women that won't give him play.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
What specifically?

Breh I'm 47 years old, ate everywhere from hole in the wall hood spots, to fine dining establishments.

Never in my life heard of any business refusing to split a bill more than 2 ways. It doesn't even make any sense. I've never eaten at a spot with multiple people, where they don't ask how many bills you want, before they bring you the bill.

Fred.
That's typical for the majority of spots in DFW that are more upscale. They not about to keep track of 20 different orders for a group.