Girls taking forever to text back

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Ayeee, be careful about jumping to conclusions. Some guys come off looking crazy, expecting immediate responses when women are 1) sleeping; 2) binging a great series and turn their phone off; 3) dealing with friend of family crisis of drama; 4) actually working, like on a major project or reports. Two days is a little long, but people are out here dying and being hospitalized and dealing with family who are sick and hospitalized. One thing I hate about text, people expect immediate responses no matter the time of day or what may be going on.

54-AA9825-EE74-4-A60-BC4-E-C82-C5-B1-B8-E94.png

Don’t listen to any of this rubbish OP. After 2 hours, you should’ve deleted the number and already been in the next broad’s DMs working to arrange a link up soon.

That’s why you keep an interchangeable roster. Some brehs be out here on some

:mjcry: “It’s been 6 days... y she no respond bak?” :mjcry: “Maybe she super busy with work... in the middle of a pandemic...”

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
Block and delete. Women who are interested in me hit me up and initiate contact.

Ayeee, be careful about jumping to conclusions. Some guys come off looking crazy, expecting immediate responses when women are 1) sleeping; 2) binging a great series and turn their phone off; 3) dealing with friend of family crisis of drama; 4) actually working, like on a major project or reports. Two days is a little long, but people are out here dying and being hospitalized and dealing with family who are sick and hospitalized. One thing I hate about text, people expect immediate responses no matter the time of day or what may be going on.
Two whole days? The bytch don't care about you. bytches on their phone 24/7. Don't be a simp

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
These days, literally like 95% of these so called women are like this. And they all claim that they’re “different”, that they don’t play games, that they’re looking for something real, blah blah blah. You get your hopes up, thinking you finally found a woman worth something, and start talking to her. After a couple of days, shyt be seemingly normal and y’all seem to be feeling each other, and then, out of the blue, she’ll fukking ghost you or start acting distant and start playing bullshyt ass childish games. Literally for nothing. That’s dating in 2020, unfortunately. All of these bytches act the exact same. The good ones get snatched up quick. Dating in 2020 is like scavenging through a dumpster for a hot meal. You’ll only waste your time and frustrate yourself thinking these bytches have the capacity to be empathetic or mature. It’s an excercise in futility and frustration. Just do you breh. I’ve gave up on dating many years ago and haven’t looked back. My life is so peaceful now..

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
U prolly texting too much and turned her off.

Quit giving them your attention for free Tell the next bih u talk to ... if she wants to speak yall gotta meet in person

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
im tired of it. They all the same and say the same thing. Black or white they the same

shyt they all pretty much the same here in England, if you live in a bunk ass town without a car or money you are fukked the best bet you got is a fat white bytch with low self esteem, a semi crackhead, an alcoholic bytch that reeks of fake tan and other variations of CAC bottom dwellers.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I’m not getting why you guys are saying bush her. Just send the text, whenever she wants she’ll respond and whenever you want you respond. Is texting back and forth immediately that important? I’d keep it going till we hit a nice rhythm and we’re joking then I’d ask to meet. At that point if they say no or don’t respond then yeah that’s the end of that.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
It happens all the time. It happened to me I had a crush on this girl she kept on saying hi love and all this stuff but when I called her she would never respond. I’d like to go on Instagram because that way you know when a girl sees her a message or not so that way I won’t respond to them.

Silent_H

Banned
Daps
She ain't feeling you. Trust me.

Don't be one of these guys.

TL;DW PUA/Dating "expert" cac texts chick for three months before she is finally worn down and let's him sniff the drawls.

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Also another good thing about Instagram is that you can unsent messages so I do that all the time.

Women have an inflated sense of self worth which is why you see them have multiple selfies on Instagram and are incredibly vain because they get so much attention from them.

A woman always has a nikka trying to holler at her it is the way the game is

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
As I’ve said before if I message and chick and she doesn’t message promptly adios

if I call and she doesn’t return my call adios

if I notice I’m always the one contacting her and she never does adios

one word answers? Adios

women speak in the grey not black an white. A chick won’t really tell you I’m not interested she’ll just vanish or do stuff like this and hope you get the point