Girls taking forever to text back

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The fact this is so common is fukking miserable. I can’t even remember what the bytch I was sweating in the OP name is :mjlol:. Thank God for this plant job.
You remember her name and the exact way yall ended but thats besides the point, you moved on & WE ALL went through same shyt

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You remember her name and the exact way yall ended but thats besides the point, you moved on & WE ALL went through same shyt
I swear I don’t. She was tinder or bumble girl. I only recall girl I meet organically

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Just went through the exact same shyt :dead:

Its hilarious how much the game is the same for everybody. Now watch in about a week or two they come back around talking about some “Hey” :mjlol:

I've learnt my lesson about contacting chicks who have gone radio silent or their replies to me have slowed.

Got one atm. This chick was all over me for weeks, met up with her a few times and smashed etc.

Each day she'd check in and we'd chop it up a bit and setup an actual in person hangout. Since last Tuesday haven't heard a peep from her and I'm not about to message her to get that "I'm not ready for anything serious at this time" message. Even though women will pretend you both haven't already agreed on that exact same thing.

I'm sure I'll hear from her soon.

:lolbron:

Last edited:

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
So plot twist, I sent ol girl a video clip Sunday I tried to upload it here but idk how.

It's a IG comedian saying " I don't give af he ain't fu** you like I'm fu** you. I got faith in this di** ya heard me. I don't got faith in anything else but I guarantee you this di** will push some buttons back in that *** you ain't going nowhere.

She responded "you know what lmaooooo"
"I respect the energy"
I waited like 20 min and said "you know what they say about energy"

No response for days until today
Her:

"Nah idk what they say"
"But let's see when I get back"

:ehh::wow:

Now I didn't respond to that, I'll probably like the message later tonight and that's it. I know I made a playa error even hitting her up but sometimes you gotta risk it to get that biscuit, a nikka been down bad and been failing at no fap, getting fat women on blk app

I gotta move strategically with this broad now and only hit her sparingly and be colder etc

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
So plot twist, I sent ol girl a video clip Sunday I tried to upload it here but idk how.

It's a IG comedian saying " I don't give af he ain't fu** you like I'm fu** you. I got faith in this di** ya heard me. I don't got faith in anything else but I guarantee you this di** will push some buttons back in that *** you ain't going nowhere.

She responded "you know what lmaooooo"
"I respect the energy"
I waited like 20 min and said "you know what they say about energy"

No response for days until today
Her:

"Nah idk what they say"
"But let's see when I get back"

:ehh::wow:

Now I didn't respond to that, I'll probably like the message later tonight and that's it. I know I made a playa error even hitting her up but sometimes you gotta risk it to get that biscuit, a nikka been down bad and been failing at no fap, getting fat women on blk app

I gotta move strategically with this broad now and only hit her sparingly and be colder etc

I mean congrats, but I'm pettier, once you dub me kill ya self. I won't give you the chance again. I don't even want the yams anymore

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Chicks will want to spend all this time together then switch it up and say things are moving too fast. I had a similar situation with a chick.

The most twisted thing is I bet the guy she's pursuing is barely giving her any attention.

She'll circle back round when things inevitably go south with him. Hopefully by then you'll have some winners in your rotation so you dont even have to entertain her.
We adore the ones who ignore us and ignore the ones who adore us:wow:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what an epic thread...

here's my 2 cents even though no one likely see it

do you know how much shyt (figuratively and literally) you do in 48 hours and a female cant respond to a text that literally sits in her notification base?? (even worst if she swiped it away)
:mindblown:

thats INSTANT BUSH status if yall just started dating. Even girlfriends and wives do this too though sadly
:camby:

but one thing i did find funny in this thread is people saying...

"if Trey Songz texted her, she would've replied in 2 mins"

that makes zero sense because if Beyonce texted us nikkas, we would reply in 2 seconds.

comparing celebs is just a different animal. All of America envies the stars.

nah man the worst are the actual bum bytches that all they do is spend every day/weekend partying all the time and drinking ..nothing of interest to their life...lazy at work and always taking off and don't even go to school or spend time with their family, like there is no excuse for them lmao

that goes for any chick but the ones who do work and go to school, them I can kind of almost give a pass with a small delay in responding to a text. and even the girls like this I've been in contact with, they usually get back the same day

its always the girls with no life always trying to act like they are in high demand and not say anything