Girls taking forever to text back

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Ayeee, be careful about jumping to conclusions. Some guys come off looking crazy, expecting immediate responses when women are 1) sleeping; 2) binging a great series and turn their phone off; 3) dealing with friend of family crisis of drama; 4) actually working, like on a major project or reports. Two days is a little long, but people are out here dying and being hospitalized and dealing with family who are sick and hospitalized. One thing I hate about text, people expect immediate responses no matter the time of day or what may be going on.

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
She doesn’t like you. Simple as that. Move on. It’s ok. If a woman you didn’t like was texting, you probably wouldn’t respond either.

this. I text them back 6 hours later. They respond immediately. Then I tell them “I gotta go” they text me “ you gotta go where? Or do you mean you don’t want to talk to me anymore?” I don’t respond after I told them I gotta go. One thing is I don’t like texting women. I use texting to set up hangouts. Like all the stuff you could text me you can say to me in person. :ehh:
Serious question: why do you even try to date women? It’s obvious that you have deep seated hatred and issues with women. Why would you want them texting you?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayeee, be careful about jumping to conclusions. Some guys come off looking crazy, expecting immediate responses when women are 1) sleeping; 2) binging a great series and turn their phone off; 3) dealing with friend of family crisis of drama; 4) actually working, like on a major project or reports. Two days is a little long, but people are out here dying and being hospitalized and dealing with family who are sick and hospitalized. One thing I hate about text, people expect immediate responses no matter the time of day or what may be going on.
No excuses if you like someone you’re getting some type of attention, all that other stuff is either convenient or inconvenient excuses

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Damn I need to workout and get my bread up. fukk bytches

what the Internet Self Improvement gurus never tells u is that social proof means alot. You got any pics on your social media having fun? Hugging with women? looking like u got an active social life? its a free tool.

thats why going Monk Mode, going to the gym, stack money doesnt work for most guys... i tried it. u gotta have a hybrid approach.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt

Think if Trey Songz hit her she would wait two days? That bytch would abandon her dying grandmother to see that nikka

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what the Internet Self Improvement gurus never tells u is that social proof means alot. You got any pics on your social media having fun? Hugging with women? looking like u got an active social life? its a free tool.

thats why going Monk Mode, going to the gym, stack money doesnt work for most guys... i tried it. u gotta have a hybrid approach.
So basically you have to be perfect :sadcam:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Utter garbage. Foh.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
These broads got they phones in their hands 24/7. I'll be fully receptive to any convo but as soon i sense game playing its straight bush status, dime or dime idgaf.:camby:

If she truly interested and you high value in her eyes she'll come back on some 'oh shyt he bushed me without 2nd thought let me act like i dont know what i was doing and act hurt'. Then jusy be straight up call em out on it and how they gotta make up for it. Continue displaying low interest and response time by hella hours (a lot of times they'll reply within seconds (further confirming they was on some bullshyt) and THEN they'll place that p*ssy on a platter. Female nature.:mjlol: