Girls taking forever to text back

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
2 days?

bytch would be cancelled after 2 hours
Right! A bish only got 3, MAYBE 4 times to take more than 45 min/1hr to respond to a single text from me.... UNLESS I text her super early in the morning and she might still be sleep but after that, she officially gets her number deleted...

:camby:

Some women have a way of trying to make it seem like they’re sooooo busy
:gurl:

Or like their time is sooo precious
:usure:

When in reality, their schedules be damn near just as hectic as ours... and their phone is literally in their hand 2/3’s of the day :dry:

so taking all day to respond to a single text either means they’re playing games OR they got a nikka already...

:manny:

But either way, ain’t nobody that damn busy
:francis:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Right! A bish only got 3, MAYBE 4 times to take more than 45 min/1hr to respond to a single text from me.... UNLESS I text her super early in the morning and she might still be sleep but after that, she officially gets her number deleted...

When in reality, their schedules be damn near just as hectic as ours... and their phone is literally in their hand 2/3’s of the day :dry:

so taking all day to respond to a single text either means they’re playing games OR they got a nikka already...

ain't nobody busy.

don't believe that bullshyt.
no call back.
or followup means fukk you.
simple as that.

press delete on that number.
then, continue the hunt for more.

art barr

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
One bytch got me waiting damn two days. bytch I’m a sexy nikka. Tf:francis:

No you're not. You have low sexual market value and are not seen as a high value dude. She knows u don't get any other bytches so you will be extra pressed for her and happy like a dog when she feeds u a crumb of attention . U even posted this threads. She knows she's not competing against other females for your attention

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
No you're not. You have low sexual market value and are not seen as a high value dude. She knows u don't get any other bytches so you will be extra pressed for her and happy like a dog when she feeds u a crumb of attention . U even posted this threads. She knows she's not competing against other females for your attention
Damn I need to workout and get my bread up. fukk bytches

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Trust me, when it’s like that, just move on ... not worth your time

this. I text them back 6 hours later. They respond immediately. Then I tell them “I gotta go” they text me “ you gotta go where? Or do you mean you don’t want to talk to me anymore?” I don’t respond after I told them I gotta go. One thing is I don’t like texting women. I use texting to set up hangouts. Like all the stuff you could text me you can say to me in person. :ehh:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
They always on their phone

ALWAYS

So if they not responding to you outside their work hours.. :francis:

you seen on twitter and sometimes on Snapchat were chicks post their convo with their friends through texting and you Look at the top left side of their text box you see 50-200 unread messages. Yeah those are the guys she ignores is what I’ve come to a conclusion. I tell them “ you got my text among those 150 unread messages you never answer.” Say something offensive to them and block them.

Last edited:

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain

Yo these bytches in this current moment are broke and unemployed that's hella bullshyt that they are busy, they got all the time in the world right now. If a dude with a job can make time I'm sure their unemployed asses have infinite time.