Girls taking forever to text back

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
As I’ve said before if I message and chick and she doesn’t message promptly adios

if I call and she doesn’t return my call adios

if I notice I’m always the one contacting her and she never does adios

one word answers? Adios

women speak in the grey not black an white. A chick won’t really tell you I’m not interested she’ll just vanish or do stuff like this and hope you get the point

All of this, especially the bolded.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
She ain't feeling you. Trust me.

Don't be one of these guys.

TL;DW PUA/Dating "expert" cac texts chick for three months before she is finally worn down and let's him sniff the drawls.

this is what athletes do in hoes DMs lol. it works when u have a certain level of clout / social status

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Sounds messed up but you should never talk to just one female especially if y’all are just in the “talking” stage. Women(not all) have a tendency of playing games & talking to multiple nikkas at once. Don’t fall for that “ sorry I’ve been really busy these last few days” simply because they can’t live without there phone. One of my best friends told me how she was smashing a nikka while her dude kept texting her. She later on told dude she was working & he ate that shyt up :mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Don’t delete her number. Don’t sweat her either, when she responds you gotta go into I’m trying to fukk mode. She might Bush you but she might be down for it and even if not then when the current nikka fukks her over she might throw you some p*ssy:yeshrug: