Girls taking forever to text back

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I assume adults are busy doing adult shyt (work, rest, cooking/eating, hanging with friends, etc) man. If you hit me back hours later who cares. Even some days later, who cares. I’m busy and assume others are too.

A week? Then yea I’m gonna move on.

Only time I immediately respond to texts is when it seems like she wants to meet up. If I get that “hey” text at 11PM I’m responding ASAP. 6PM? I’m eating, give me an hour or two and then we can text as long as you want.
:yeshrug:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Dial her number
Call her
Say whatever comes to mind
Be real

If you not in her IMMEDIATE social circle, you are taking a step back by not calling her even if she showed high interest INITIALLY...

nikkas who tell you that phonecalls are dead are the same ones who get tangled in the "attention web"...

A honest phonecall with an honest intent is basically pulling your dikk out and telling her where you stand...

She either fukks wit it or not...

But you will get the temperature afterwards

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
As one person stated, just do you.

If they are aware you have a lot of geniunely interesting things going on in your life, they will gravitate towards you and want to be a part of your world.

"Text me later. I'm hanging out with some friends this afternoon" (Never specify if they are male or female)

"I have a flight to catch. I'll hit you up after I get settled in". She'll be ready and waiting.

Last edited:

BeeGoinCrazy

#KKworldbrazy #SacBarz
Daps
Reppin
The 916
These days, literally like 95% of these so called women are like this. And they all claim that they’re “different”, that they don’t play games, that they’re looking for something real, blah blah blah. You get your hopes up, thinking you finally found a woman worth something, and start talking to her. After a couple of days, shyt be seemingly normal and y’all seem to be feeling each other, and then, out of the blue, she’ll fukking ghost you or start acting distant and start playing bullshyt ass childish games. Literally for nothing. That’s dating in 2020, unfortunately. All of these bytches act the exact same. The good ones get snatched up quick. Dating in 2020 is like scavenging through a dumpster for a hot meal. You’ll only waste your time and frustrate yourself thinking these bytches have the capacity to be empathetic or mature. It’s an excercise in futility and frustration. Just do you breh. I’ve gave up on dating many years ago and haven’t looked back. My life is so peaceful now..
On god breh I real life be going thru this every time :pachaha: No matter what female I deal with it’s always the same shyt. No matter if they tapped in with me vice versa, it’s the same result. Then nikkas got the audacity to be mad at me because I don’t go out my way to talk to women no more :skip:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
No excuses if you like someone you’re getting some type of attention, all that other stuff is either convenient or inconvenient excuses

Think if Trey Songz hit her she would wait two days? That bytch would abandon her dying grandmother to see that nikka

Utter garbage. Foh.

These broads got they phones in their hands 24/7. I'll be fully receptive to any convo but as soon i sense game playing its straight bush status, dime or dime idgaf.:camby:

If she truly interested and you high value in her eyes she'll come back on some 'oh shyt he bushed me without 2nd thought let me act like i dont know what i was doing and act hurt'. Then jusy be straight up call em out on it and how they gotta make up for it. Continue displaying low interest and response time by hella hours (a lot of times they'll reply within seconds (further confirming they was on some bullshyt) and THEN they'll place that p*ssy on a platter. Female nature.:mjlol:

Block and delete. Women who are interested in me hit me up and initiate contact.

Two whole days? The bytch don't care about you. bytches on their phone 24/7. Don't be a simp

I think maybe this is a generational issue. So maybe you guys are right. Personally, I can't stand always being on my phone and purposefully detach myself from it. I've dated guys who are the same, so maybe it's people my age or maybe people who are attached to their phone like this should only date other people attached to their phones. I would hate to be with a man who had his face constantly in his phone because I'm not. Me and friends always side eye people like this. I guess what I'm saying is that even if she's interested and not responding in the time and manner you like, she's just not the girl for you.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You ever hang around attractive women or just most women in general? They are on their phone literally all day long....they see each and every text, alert, notification, phone call, etc

So if you ever hit one up and they take a while to hit you back it’s because you’re not worth hitting back. You’re not the dude that they anticipate messaging them and they tell all their friends about. You’re just another dude bothering her to fukk and she will hit you back whenever...