Girls taking forever to text back

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Just charge it to the game and move on. Women, people in general, always have their phones on them. Unless it's at night and they're asleep or they work a job where they're constantly using their hands, they could text you back minutes after receiving your text.

This isn't like the 2000s where you had like 300 texts per month so you couldn't text freely like now. People make time for who they want.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
I’d say just talk to multiple women so you don’t really spend time thinking about whose texting back and who isn’t.

I remember there was a time where I was talking to about 6 at the same time they shared the exact same personality which consisted of fakeness, ignorance, shallowness and taking years to reply.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Just charge it to the game and move on. Women, people in general, always have their phones on them. Unless it's at night and they're asleep or they work a job where they're constantly using their hands, they could text you back minutes after receiving your text.

This isn't like the 2000s where you had like 300 texts per month so you couldn't text freely like now. People make time for who they want.

True people make time for you when they want, I also realised this even with networking I avoid chopping it with anyone younger than 30 motherfukkers are weird and wired different...if I don't like somebody I ain't giving my number or taking there's.

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
It’s a pandemic, most people ain’t going outside to work etc. and she hasn’t replied in more than 2 days. :mjlol: Women are CONSTANTLY on their phones too, you just ain’t the one b.

Besides that brehs should be keeping an interchangeable roster of three women minimum, that way you ain’t focused on one broad.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Basically she's either hella busy(which I doubt), talking to the next man, playing games or simply ain't interested.

It's best that you move on, or give her a receipt and ignore her for two days.

playing games and talking to the next guy. Trump is busy but still has time to throw out tweets on Twitter :scust:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Like everyone says bush her. When that happened to me I :yeshrug: and block her. Delete her number and all. Act like she never existed.

when she eventually reaches back out I am genuinely :dwillhuh: Who are you?:dwillhuh:

dont even do that. Just don’t respond. Women hate being ignored then to not get bad attention (who is this) at all. Give them zero attention.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Yo these bytches in this current moment are broke and unemployed that's hella bullshyt that they are busy, they got all the time in the world right now. If a dude with a job can make time I'm sure their unemployed asses have infinite time.

dude! They even saying they don’t want to catch COVID 19 as a excuse not to hang out. My friend called this chick out “wait.. you going to your sister house while their is a pandemic. You told me you were scared to catch it. :gucci:“ caught the hoe lying :mjlol: