Giants Tight End Daniel Fells Could Lose Foot To MRSA Infection

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Every old person in the hospital has mrsa
Pretty much.. Hospitals and dentists offices are crawling with it.

I know someone who got it from some infected clippers. A kid in D.C. actually died after going to the barber. That rubbing alcohol after an edge up is a must.. Make sure even after you get home you take a cotton swab and rub alcohol anywhere a blade has been on your head or face.

Taking a lot of anti biotics can actually make it worse because your body builds up a resistance to it. They actually sell some medicated soap at Wal Greens that's expensive as hell but cleans all the bacteria from your skin. I'm a hypochondriac, so I don't play around with sh1t like this at all.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Pretty much.. Hospitals and dentists offices are crawling with it.

I know someone who got it from some infected clippers. A kid in D.C. actually died after going to the barber. That rubbing alcohol after an edge up is a must.. Make sure even after you get home you take a cotton swab and rub alcohol anywhere a blade has been on your head or face.

Taking a lot of anti biotics can actually make it worse because your body builds up a resistance to it. They actually sell some medicated soap at Wal Greens that's expensive as hell but cleans all the bacteria from your skin. I'm a hypochondriac, so I don't play around with sh1t like this at all.
Yeah man, my barber is my boy but I definitely hit my face up with that alcohol and witch hazel as soon as I hit the crib.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
One of the reasons why i wear long sleeved athletic wear and leg gear in the gym. One way to acquire it is through the soles of your feet. Always see nasty bastids walking barefoot right into and out of gym pools and spas. Old cacs walking barefoot outta the shower:scust:
From the shower all the way to they locker barefoot :scust:

I don't even like showering when I have shower shoes to tell you the truth..with water splashing up I would only feel comfortable wearing them Jaraiya Sandles :wow:
jiraiya-wallpaper-00046-the-gallant-by-freenarutowallpaper.com_.jpg

Dude needs to sue the GIANTS :francis:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
But he got it from a cortisone shot, right? We sharing needles or what? :dahell:

My G-Men be having the most peculiar shyt. :bryan:
My guess is the doc used the same pair of gloves, if he used gloves at all. This sh1t is so scary :damn:

@gator_king whats this soap called? I switched to that white dial soap, that gold dial drys me up

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
My guess is the doc used the same pair of gloves, if he used gloves at all. This sh1t is so scary :damn:

@gator_king whats this soap called? I switched to that white dial soap, that gold dial drys me up

It's called PROVON. It's the same soap doctors and surgeons use to keep from getting infections dealing with sick people all day... My sons pediatrician put me on to it.. It does cost a grip though.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
This the most preventable infection. I don't know why regular people and doctors take this shyt for a joke.

Soap and water people, that's all you need. Prevention is better than treatment. Wipe down all your gym mats before using them. Wipe down all the stools before using them. Wash your hands as soon as you're done lifting weights. WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE YOU TAKE A PISS. Wear water shoes or slippers whenever you leave the pool. Shower immediately after getting home from the gym. Wash your gym clothes once a week. DO NOT USE THE RUBBER NECK bytch shytS ON THE SQUAT RACK. THOSE THINGS SOAK UP SWEAT AND ARE HAVENS FOR BACTERIAL INFECTIONS.

When going to surgery, ensure your physician does not have any laptop bags or external items in the operating room. This is a violation that they can be written up/sued for.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
isn't MRSA now resistant to many types of antibiotics? :patrice:
Yeah I'm a hospital pharmacist and we treat MRSA all the time.

But MRSA is basically penicillin resistant staph. Then you have MSSA which is sensitive to penicillin.

For MRSA the drugs of choice are Vancomycin, Daptomycin, and Linezolid. Vancomycin is the most popular and it's the cheapest cost wise. Hell this ONE drug keeps my job security high because in all hospitals pharmacist manage the dosing because you have to get routine trough (blood) levels and adjust the dose accordingly. The physicians don't have time to do this so it's always the pharmacist to dose. On a daily basis I probably dose 10 to 20 people's Vancomycin daily depending on how busy we are. Very popular drug.

We treat for usually 4 weeks with IV antibiotics then you can change to oral so like oral doxycycline or bactrim. (oral Linezolid is expensive). Now if that shyt is in your bone (osteomyelitis) then usually 6 to 8 weeks IV antibiotics. Ol boy might of had osteomyelitis so the staph got into his bone.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
isn't MRSA now resistant to many types of antibiotics? :patrice:
A lot of bacteria are starting to become immune to them. It's because of decades of antibiotic abuse.
they were saying it was life threatening if they ddint amputate

Poor dude :mjcry:
sucks for his career but I'm sure he was insured and will get a big check from that like tight end from the packers AND he should be getting a fat check from the Giants