Giants Tight End Daniel Fells Could Lose Foot To MRSA Infection

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
U had staph b4 that? What were the symptoms?
Yeah i had it bruh and that shyt wasnt no joke. My 1st gym membership and i got that shyt the same week. Woke up in the middle of the night with my back feeling like someone branded me with satans personal caste iron. Next morning there's a golfball on my upper back(i would wear sleeveless workout tank tops). Went to the doctor and he lanced it and gave me antibiotics. It went away after two weeks. I had two more staph run ins that same year around the crack of my ass and forehead between my eyes. I was prescribed tetracyclin(sp?) and been staph free ever since :mjcry:

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Over/under on body parts lost for the Giants this year?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
lord have mrsa is still the best team thread title i've seen on the coli

pools have chlorine though
Yea, but you still have to properly maintain your pool and the chemicals that go in them, 24 hour, at least the ones in Oakland, are dirty as fukk and the staff doesn't seem too well trained. Certain pools I'm not fukking with, mostly those that are open to a lot of average folks...public pools, water slides, pools at cheap gyms. I also have a gym membership that cost $149-199 month (paid for by my job)...they have a smaller clientele and better facilities, so I don't mind using their pool/sauna...still rock flip flops everywhere tho.

th_412

I fux deez hoes
Daps
Reppin
Yo bytch bedroom / PITTSBURGH
Can u just get this from touching something or someone or touching something that someone w/ it touched:lupe:

I know someone who just got out of jail and had a nasty rash on their leg. I specifically mentioned mrsa and they claim they were tested for that. Sh1t had me shook anyways. :lupe:

What. I know we all have staph, but not mrsa. Someone confirm this :damn:

So do u have to touch the infection? What if its a handshake? :lupe:

U had staph b4 that? What were the symptoms?

:krs: Sounds like u Probably got that mrsa

Might wanna get that checked out before u wake up outta nowhere and they gotta amputate your arm from that handshake :krs:

That's how it happens

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Terrible news...and yea...gyms are nasty as fukk...

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
how does this never happen in college football, but seems to occur fairly frequently inthe NFL?
collegiate athletes prolly have stricter guidelines. Like they have to shower after practice plus the universities are full of healthcare staff and double duty as hospitals. Nfl seems to have more freedom. How many times do we see pro players going from the gym straight to the film room or just hanging around in the gym after they finished their workout? I've saw hard knock episodes where nfl dudes are wearing those soiled clothes all day long:deadmanny: