Giants Tight End Daniel Fells Could Lose Foot To MRSA Infection

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So in the event that the worst happens and his career is over, does he have a legal case here?

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Sad Sad shyt but i'm sure the giants will compensate him accordingly. But still no money is worth having your foot taken. A couple of years ago I had to get 21 stitches in my leg and of course it got infected supposedly its pretty common to get big cuts infected at hospitals which is pretty crazy to me. But at the time I didnt even take it serious they gave me an iv of antibotics and said if it doesnt look better come back immediatly the next morning. It didnt get better but I didnt even go back to the hospital till 2 days later and the doctor on duty couldnt even believe they let me leave in the first place. It wasnt MRSA but i cant help but think I dodged a serious bullet there and I was so stupid and naive about the whole situation.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Pretty much.. Hospitals and dentists offices are crawling with it.

I know someone who got it from some infected clippers. A kid in D.C. actually died after going to the barber. That rubbing alcohol after an edge up is a must.. Make sure even after you get home you take a cotton swab and rub alcohol anywhere a blade has been on your head or face.

Taking a lot of anti biotics can actually make it worse because your body builds up a resistance to it. They actually sell some medicated soap at Wal Greens that's expensive as hell but cleans all the bacteria from your skin. I'm a hypochondriac, so I don't play around with sh1t like this at all.

Medicated soap is exactly what started this mess.

Hot water + regular soap + friction is all you need to clean your hands.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Okay. I'm gonna listen to my doctor though.

Wait... your doctor is telling you to use medicated hand soap? I assume you already have an infection in that hand that you're trying to treat, right? Otherwise, that's just... all kinds of overkill and does nothing other than speed the rate at which bacteria become resistant.

Ask your doctor, he/she will tell you the same thing.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Wait... your doctor is telling you to use medicated hand soap? I assume you already have an infection in that hand that you're trying to treat, right? Otherwise, that's just... all kinds of overkill and does nothing other than speed the rate at which bacteria become resistant.

Ask your doctor, he/she will tell you the same thing.

Thanks for the info. I'm gonna look into it more.

:ehh: