Giants Tight End Daniel Fells Could Lose Foot To MRSA Infection

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Yes
Can u just get this from touching something or someone or touching something that someone w/ it touched:lupe:

I know someone who just got out of jail and had a nasty rash on their leg. I specifically mentioned mrsa and they claim they were tested for that. Sh1t had me shook anyways. :lupe:
yes yes. shyt is highly infectious.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Most of the population has mrsa. You wash your hands and you'll be good.

Let's hope it doesn't get to his bones.
What. I know we all have staph, but not mrsa. Someone confirm this :damn:

@Regular_P is mrsa prevalent in the gay bars and bath houses u frequent :jbhmm:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
One of the reasons why i wear long sleeved athletic wear and leg gear in the gym. One way to acquire it is through the soles of your feet. Always see nasty bastids walking barefoot right into and out of gym pools and spas. Old cacs walking barefoot outta the shower:scust:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
One of the reasons why i wear long sleeved athletic wear and leg gear in the gym. One way to acquire it is through the soles of your feet. Always see nasty bastids walking barefoot right into and out of gym pools and spas. Old cacs walking barefoot outta the shower:scust:
Old cacs be nasty as fukk in the gym , walking around naked with no towels :scust:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yea, this is why I'm super selective in the gym facilities i use....I won't use none of the pools showers saunas or steam rooms at 24 hour fitness....get my funky ass in the car and wash at home.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Yea, this is why I'm super selective in the gym facilities i use....I won't use none of the pools showers saunas or steam rooms at 24 hour fitness....get my funky ass in the car and wash at home.
Word...No showers,spas,pools, no changing clothes/walking barefoot in the gym. I take my ass home ASAP postworkout and shower pronto with antibacterial soap. I been doing that since I first hit the gym back in 01 and been staph free ever since:whew:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Word...No showers,spas,pools, no changing clothes/walking barefoot in the gym. I take my ass home ASAP postworkout and shower pronto with antibacterial soap. I been doing that since I first hit the gym back in 01 and been staph free ever since:whew:
U had staph b4 that? What were the symptoms?