Giants Tight End Daniel Fells Could Lose Foot To MRSA Infection

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Just found out theyre carriers of mrsa :mindblown:

Know somebody that knows someone who gets mrsa outbreaks :damn: And their kids get it too. And they go to school :damn:

MAGNETO.

#STARKSET #LEMONCAKEGANG #NYGBIGBLUE
Daps
Reppin
NY FOOTBALL GIANTS. #STARKSET
Giants organization needs to spray down their facilities with Bleach and lye everyday. shyt is ridiculous :francis:

Already have brehs

So in the event that the worst happens and his career is over, does he have a legal case here?

Oddly enough our old kicker who went Tampa is currently going through a lawsuit for the same thing if I read it correctly. We'll have to wait and see.

Is this the real reason Odell was emotional last night? :ohhh:

Heavy lays the crown fam :to:
His teammate was on his mind :to:

eazy253

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Tacoma

giphy.gif

I'll take my

14f5d7eec46b750eeacd829b5505e450.790x1000x14.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Pretty much.. Hospitals and dentists offices are crawling with it.

I know someone who got it from some infected clippers. A kid in D.C. actually died after going to the barber. That rubbing alcohol after an edge up is a must.. Make sure even after you get home you take a cotton swab and rub alcohol anywhere a blade has been on your head or face.

Taking a lot of anti biotics can actually make it worse because your body builds up a resistance to it. They actually sell some medicated soap at Wal Greens that's expensive as hell but cleans all the bacteria from your skin. I'm a hypochondriac, so I don't play around with sh1t like this at all.
after i goto the barbers, I take a shower. Always.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Okay. I'm gonna listen to my doctor though.
doctors are the reason for bacteria becoming resistant to anti-biotics. (not intentionally)

You just need to clean yourself and disinfect any areas you come in contact with.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
My ex got that shyt a few years back and it scared the shyt outta me. She had this big boil lookin thing on her belly. Her parents drove 2 hours right away at the drop of a dime.
All I can say is that she was incapacitated with pain and bed ridden till I finally drug her ass to the doc.
We had to rip that whole place apart and throw away all sorts of shyt :mjcry:
Hoes man :francis: